PDA

View Full Version : help anyone?

hatsgoods
01-04-2015, 05:58 PM
not sure if im allowed to say this or not. im thinking yes due to the fact im asking for a donation and not a sale. so first ill start off by saying that some of you may or may not heard that i was in and out of the hospital 5 times with in the past month with heart and diabetes issues. so now i have the usual bills and crap to deal with after the 5 stays that where at least week to week and half. i am seeking out for any donations for mortar racks with the mortars. im in south jersey about 20 mins away from Philly. so please let me know if you have any 2 inch to 6inch racks. any help will be greatly appreciated. thank you all for your support though these few last dark months that i just got over.

JulianMeinhart
01-13-2015, 10:34 PM
I cant donate anything but may still be able to help. I live in the same county and have some ideas, im new to this site so im not sure if there is a direct message but if there is hit me up and we'll figure something out.

PyroManiacs
01-18-2015, 02:33 PM
Welcome Julian.... Im also around the area. We will all have to chat.

hatsgoods
01-19-2015, 09:55 PM
hello Julian and welcome to the forums i just got out of the hospital once again but now in back to normal so this is my first time back on pyrotalk and the forums since about a month and a half. so i just wanted to give you my email so its all lowercase and one word and the numbers are actual numbers. khartman93@comcast.net i am freinds with pyromainac1981 and me and i and him only live like 40 mins away, im in swedesboro and hes Philly area and you can call me ay 1-609-414-8830