PDA

View Full Version : Restricted Pyrotalk Users

displayfireworks1
12-23-2014, 02:23 PM
Restricted Pyrotalk Users

I just sent the following message to all restricted pyrotalk discussion forums usernames. The message was sent to their registered email addresses. If for some reason they do not receive the message it is posted here. If any of the previous restricted users decide to return to pyrotalk forums, I encourage all to welcome them back.
You are receiving this message because your username and email appear on a list of restricted users on pyrotalk.com discussion forums.
Effective immediately and continuing for the next twenty days ending Jan 15 2015, I will, upon request, reinstate any previously restricted username registered on pyrotalk discussion forums. In addition, I will reinstate any previously blocked YouTube username from my displayfireworks1 account. Further, all previously restricted i.p addresses on pyrotalk are open for the twenty-day period.

How?
Since some restricted users have multiple usernames, I can not simply activate all restricted users. A simple email to pyrotalk@gmail.com with your previous forums username and/or YouTube username is good enough, no additional explanation is required. Please do not request reactivation for other people, only yourself.

Why?
I am sure there will be much speculation about this but it is as simple as, something told me to do it, because I am the only one that can do it. It must be attempted and it must be started by me.

Rationale
As pyrotalk forums approaches it’s forth year anniversary many previous taboo subjects were addressed, firecrackers, flash powder, making fireworks, fireworks accidents, defective fireworks, dangerous practices, etc. I am sure this initially angered some people along the way. My efforts to assist novice fireworks users to become ATF license holder added more fuel to fire. We shared many harsh words along the way. As 2015 approaches, I welcome all restricted users to return.
I expect that a few will use the opportunity to express anger etc. I expect some of that. That aside, I will try to be tolerant of varying opinions expressed on the subject of pyrotechnics. I request in turn please respect the rules of the forums, even if you do not necessarily agree with them.

Finally
Please note that this is for a limited period starting now and ending Jan 15, 2015. Email pyrotalk@gmail.com and tell me your previous username on the forums or YouTube. Your account is still there, so to speak, and I will activate it again.

Merry Christmas
Dave displayfireworks1 pyrotalk.com

PyroManiacs
12-23-2014, 02:35 PM
Very nice of you Dave.

displayfireworks1
01-11-2015, 11:22 PM
5 days remain, I will activate any previous restricted user account on pyrotalk forums prior to December 25, 2014 and back to when the website started. All you have to do is agree to follow the few rules of the forums. Further I will unblock any pervious YouTube account dating back to 2007. Please send me an email to pyrotalk@gmail.com with your username. The offer ends Jan 15, 2015 inclusive. For further information please see above message.