PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks Accident Italy Video????

displayfireworks1
11-14-2014, 07:06 PM
As far as I can tell this fireworks video is taking off with over 15k views and it was just released. It states fireworks accident in Italy? It looks like a grand finale to me? I received a request to market the video and it is not even my video. Anyone know anything about this in Italy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRPKGm3fKXE
Hello, I am a researcher for Jukin Media, the largest viral media licensing company in the world. We license viral videos to TV shows and other media in the US and worldwide and work with MTV, VH-1, Discovery, NBC, ABC, the BBC, in addition to many other networks and production companies around the globe.

We saw your video:

"Fireworks accident / explosion in italy [Full HD]"

http://youtu.be/IRPKGm3fKXE

This is a terrific clip and we would love to work with it. Jukin Media has thousands of contacts in the media industry, we can sell your video to our TV producers and give you 60% of the revenue generated. So instead of selling your video once to one company and them owning your video, we can sell it as many time as possible and you will retain full ownership of your video. We will beat any offer you receive.

We would also pay you an advance payment of $500.

Would it be possible to get a contact number so we can call you? Alternatively you can call our offices at 1-323-932-0960

We will protect your copyright, protect your rights, negotiate any requests you receive and make you the most money possible from your video. We will also actively pursue licensing deals with TV producers we have contacts with.

We also have the tools to protect the copyright to your clip on youtube by ensuring that any re-uploads are automatically claimed so that any revenue generated goes to you.

We also have distribution deals, some exclusively with some of the largest video platforms online such as YAHOO, AOL, MSN, Dailymotion, The Dailymail and so on. We can place your video on all these platforms to generate additional revenue streams that would not be available on YouTube alone.

Please get back in touch as soon as possible, If you're not interested please let me know as it would be appreciated.

Best,

Ryan

PGH_Pyro
11-15-2014, 12:04 AM
looks like abrupt mass ignition of some finale chains ?

MIpyro
11-15-2014, 01:10 PM
I would say its a finale of some sort. Those guys are crazy over there, especially when they do that chain thing in the middle of town and stay in the middle of it till it gets to a certain point and runs out of the fenced area.

Dion
11-16-2014, 11:50 PM
Looks GREAT!!

wizard7611
11-18-2014, 07:01 PM
Lol, it must have been a 24 inch gasoline fireball. A new Italian invention.