PDA

View Full Version : NOVEMBER RAIN - Fireworks show

Wholesale Fireworks
10-31-2014, 01:13 PM
Just wanted to give a shout out to the Northeast Ohio Pyrotechnic Group who will be shooting November Rain - Saturday Nov 1st at 9pm at the Eastwood Mall in Niles Ohio. The mall is just down the street from our Niles store on the same road, so if you have been to our Niles location you are not far from the mall. There are too many guys to name so we just wanted to wish them luck and we cant wait to see the show. There is plenty of parking so you don't have to worry about that. Of course as always I will be there with my WHOLESALE FIREWORKS shirt on. Hope to see some of you out there.

Dave please share in the appropriate sections of the forum if you want. I just thought I would post here as a start.

RetroPyro101
11-01-2014, 08:43 PM
What area will u be in?

displayfireworks1
11-01-2014, 09:19 PM
Does that club do for profit fireworks displays?

RetroPyro101
11-01-2014, 09:34 PM
Idk about that but they didn't even start yet and people r pissed lol :/

RetroPyro101
11-01-2014, 10:02 PM
They did an awesome job. Good job

pyrohioman
11-02-2014, 11:12 AM
Idk about that but they didn't even start yet and people r pissed lol :/

Started a little late...bad weather and had to sync. with radio. Well worth the wait!

RetroPyro101
11-02-2014, 04:50 PM
Ya it was good. I realize now how angling racks can add good effects and having low breaks and high breaks

Northern Sky
11-03-2014, 10:43 AM
Sorry I missed this thread until now.

Thank you for starting it. Too much going on in display prep to post here.

Just wanted to give a shout out to the Northeast Ohio Pyrotechnic Group who will be shooting November Rain - Saturday Nov 1st at 9pm at the Eastwood Mall in Niles Ohio. The mall is just down the street from our Niles store on the same road, so if you have been to our Niles location you are not far from the mall. There are too many guys to name so we just wanted to wish them luck and we cant wait to see the show. There is plenty of parking so you don't have to worry about that. Of course as always I will be there with my WHOLESALE FIREWORKS shirt on. Hope to see some of you out there.

Dave please share in the appropriate sections of the forum if you want. I just thought I would post here as a start.

The late start had nothing to do with NEOPG.

The Pyro team was in the safety zone with the field cleaned up anxiously waiting. We were wondering what was happening too. I armed the show, ready 5 minutes before 9:00 to make sure all modules were receiving signal. I hated to turn it off again since it was cold for us, the spectators and the Cobra system.

The fact that the music playing before the display was our set list kind of threw us too. Did we miss the cue? Did it skip ahead? It was a mystery to us. We didn't know if they couldn't find the file or what.

We all had non-pyro fiends in the area, calling us to find out what the delay was.

This was not an automated synced show since the music was played from the radio station and not a remote broadcast that we had any control over. After speaking with Scott factoring in Station delays and other factors it was deemed that a manually started and adjusted start was the only way this could be done. The way that the music was synced with the display was done by manual adjustments on the Cobra system to voice changes by the two radio hosts.

Wholesale Fireworks
11-03-2014, 11:30 AM
You guys did a great job. I was on the line and texting with 3 or 4 other people and I was telling them the delay had to be caused by the radio station. I knew you guys were ready. I finally got confirmation it was the stations fault and was telling everyone. Well worth the wait. you guys had a really nice variety of effects and it was well executed. I particularly loved that HUGE waterfall shell that burned all the way down.

tinymagget
11-03-2014, 11:41 PM
What the name of that HUGE waterfall. Be Safe mike