PDA

View Full Version : Request for help from Germany

displayfireworks1
10-26-2014, 08:57 PM
I received a request for help and to spread the message via youtube. However, before I do that I need help to completely understand the problem. To complicate matters we have different languages and translate issue. I am asking for members of pyrotalk to help assit me in completely understanding what exactly the problem is and is the request legitimate. I will share what I received. If someone knows more please comment.
Hello Dave,

Please excuse my bad English! Google had to help me :-p

In Germany the amateur pyrotechnician are currently threatened by a ban on the electronic ignition and the misled. This only because professional pyrotechnician who fear their businesses. Please help us to stop this ban !!!!

Here a petition: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nr-_hyuNsabzZos_FkBwNjPh6h6h9C_qqzfHU3rYCIc/viewform (agree Apell)

And here, the fireworks Forum: http://www.feuerwerk-forum.de/showthread.php?t=43619

It all started here: http://www.roeder-feuerwerk.de/blog/179-verbundfeuerwerk-elektrische-zuenden-und-verbinden-von-feuerwerkskoerpern-soll-verboten-werden.html

Please help the Germans fireworks fans!!!!!

Please share on Youtube, please

Thank you

Have a nice day

(name redacted).
Initiative gegen die geplanten Änderungen des Sprengstoffgesetzes hinsichtlich des Konsumenten-Feuerwerks (Silvesterfeuerwerk)
EU und Bundesregierung wollen eine Änderung des Sprengstoffgesetzes und wollen so große Verbundfeuerwerke und das selbstständige Verbinden von Feuerwerkskörpern sowie das elektrische Zünden von Feuerwerken für normale Endverbraucher verbieten. (Feuerwerker sind von diesem Verbot nicht direkt betroffen). Wir sehen in diesem Verbot keinen Grund sondern eine Beleidigung aller Verbraucher, die damit grundsätzlich als unfähig, mehr als ein paar Silvesterraketen zu zünden, abgestempelt werden. Dagegen müssen wir uns wehren und rufen Sie dazu auf, diesen Appell an die EU-Kommission und Bundesregierung zu unterschreiben."Wir Endverbraucher und Konsumenten wollen Verbundfeuerwerk bis 5kg pro Verbund, Feuerwerkskörper elektrisch Zünden und pyrotechnisch Verbinden (Verleiten) mit Anzündlitze und Anzündband!"

Ihre Daten werden von uns datenschutzkonform nach deutschem Recht behandelt.
Initiator: Röder Feuerwerk, Gartenweg 1, 96193 Buchfeld, info@roeder-feuerwerk.de

Initiative against the proposed amendments to the Explosives Act in terms of consumer fireworks (New Year Fireworks)
EU and the German government want a change of the Explosives Act and want to ban so large composite fireworks and the independent joining of fireworks and the electrical ignition of fireworks for normal end users. (Pyrotechnician are not directly affected by this ban). We see no reason in this prohibition but an insult to all consumers who are thus in principle, labeled as unable to ignite more than a few firework rockets. However, we must defend ourselves and to call you to sign this appeal to the EU Commission and the Federal Government. "We want consumers and consumer composite fireworks up to 5kg per composite, fireworks electric ignition and pyrotechnic Connect (Entice) with Anzündlitze and Anzündband!"

Your data will be treated by us conform with data protection under German law.
Initiator: Röder fireworks, Garden 1, 96193 book box, info@roeder-feuerwerk.de