PDA

View Full Version : Counsumer Ematch by the case?

hatsgoods
10-26-2014, 03:27 PM
I'm wondering if I can get them by the wholesale case or if anyone knows where I can can get them like that if they even do it . I know pd sells 80 packs please pm me on any info thanks.
Kell.

displayfireworks1
10-26-2014, 06:51 PM
I keep telling you that you will soon be done with "Consumer Igniters", you are waiting to hear about your ATF license, you will be moving into electric match. How did your interview go?
Oh wait you said Consumer E-match. Hang tight I will doing a video about them soon. It like the stock market, now is not the time to buy.

hatsgoods
10-26-2014, 07:39 PM
I mean the mimic Ematch the ones that have the red shourds and white and blue wires. I haven't heard from the ATF yet for a interview and I'm crossing to use them in lace of actually Ematch cuz I need a hole new linsece to use real Ematch in nj so but I can use counsumer ones. I'm not talking about the clip one but the ones that look like Ematch but are just different colors

Northern Sky
10-26-2014, 08:30 PM
I mean the mimic Ematch the ones that have the red shourds and white and blue wires. I haven't heard from the ATF yet for a interview and I'm crossing to use them in lace of actually Ematch cuz I need a hole new linsece to use real Ematch in nj so but I can use counsumer ones. I'm not talking about the clip one but the ones that look like Ematch but are just different colors

I'm not sure NJ looks at them any differently than regular e-match.

I could be wrong but I don't believe so. I envision it would would come down to electric ignition. It all comes down to that your AJH says. Ask them. What we say here or anywhere else just doesn't matter. It all has to do with the AHJ.

Pyro Nation
10-27-2014, 12:19 AM
IM curious to see how NJ will look at these... Since they require a blasters license in order to use the ematch there..... Hmmmm

algrant1
10-27-2014, 03:02 AM
Firewire by MJG Technologies