PDA

View Full Version : Looking for operators for fireworks tent

displayfireworks1
10-11-2014, 10:46 AM
One of my advertisers has this posted on Craigslist. If you live in Florida check it out. Commission is listed as 15%. That is better than we get for a fireworks display. LOL
http://images.craigslist.org/00909_1ceB6x4y2mJ_600x450.jpg
We are looking for Operators for the Tampa Bay Area.

We have a great opportunity available right now. Our New Years sales event are an excellent way to earn money in a relatively short period of time. Sales dates will be from December 26 through December 31, 2014. You will need to be available a few days before the event in order to receive the merchandise and also attend a mandatory orientation/training session.

Phantom Fireworks provides nearly everything you need for a successful sales event including great location, tent, tables, signs and decorations, cash register and credit card machine and of course a wide selection on high quality fireworks delivered to and picked up from your location. We also provide a storage facility so there is no need to spend the night and the site.

You provide the manpower to manage and operate the seasonal location. Duties include the day to day retail sales, stocking and inventory control, nightly sales reports, and cash and credit deposits. You will also need to supply the electrical power for the lighting which requires a small electrical generator. In order to be eligible to run one of our locations, you will need to pass a background check.

At this time we currently have the following opening:

Skipper Palms Plaza
2625 E Bearss Ave.
Tampa, FL 33613

SunSet Plaza
105 Sun Set Ln
Lutz, FL 33613

K-Mart
2915 North Dale Mabry Hwy.
Tampa Fl, 33607

Clearwater Mall
20505 US Hwy. 19 N
Celarwater, FL

Don't delay to contact me if you are interested, as these positions fill fast.

PGH_Pyro
10-11-2014, 11:52 AM
Hmmm you don't see tents here in PA for New Years Eve like you do around the 4th of July ...
At least not here in PGH do I see any tents in December ...

jknepp1954
10-11-2014, 02:37 PM
as far as now of - no tents n PA (too cold) - have seen a couple small "store fronts" here and there though selling PA legals.

displayfireworks1
10-11-2014, 07:31 PM
Joyce (jknepp1954) I know you are in the business, what percent of sales do you feel occur near New Years compared to July 4th? I would venture to say 25% at best. Using Pennsylvania as an example.

jknepp1954
10-12-2014, 12:39 AM
Depends on location....for us here in the middle of no where - very small %.
we have a customer in middle of Louisiana - they say around 40 to 50% in the deep south states.

Wholesale Fireworks
10-13-2014, 01:36 PM
Joyce you hit the nail on the head...IT'S TOO COLD! But we do have customers from the south that tell us they do better for New Years than they do for the 4th because sometime it is too dry in the summer. Down south the temps are just right for the New year's season.