PDA

View Full Version : Last nights finale

pyroma
09-28-2014, 09:11 AM
Early low break...E fired 20 minute show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10IWEko4qHE

CTPYRO
09-28-2014, 11:32 AM
Lol... always a low break.... we have a 5" break just outta the mortar two weeks ago.. had my back turned... thank god I had two layers on... had holes throughout my long sleeves

pyroma
09-28-2014, 11:41 AM
Lol... always a low break.... we have a 5" break just outta the mortar two weeks ago.. had my back turned... thank god I had two layers on... had holes throughout my long sleeves

Glad someone put you out :) .... becoming a big fan of E-firing, though hardly as fun as hand lighting!!

SCPyrotechnician
09-28-2014, 06:50 PM

Glad you're ok, brotha! We don't hand fire anything over 4" shells.

CTPYRO
09-29-2014, 10:41 AM
Yea I was on time chains that night... the funny part was that I could feel something warm on my left shoulder. I finally saw the hole friday night at the RedSox/NYY game at Fenway. It's a long sleeve Redsox shirt. The girl I was with saw it.. lol. E-firing is fun since you get to watch the whole thing but sucks pulling out shells that do not go up... where as hand firing you know they are going up....

pyroma
09-30-2014, 06:15 PM
Yea I was on time chains that night... the funny part was that I could feel something warm on my left shoulder. I finally saw the hole friday night at the RedSox/NYY game at Fenway. It's a long sleeve Redsox shirt. The girl I was with saw it.. lol. E-firing is fun since you get to watch the whole thing but sucks pulling out shells that do not go up... where as hand firing you know they are going up.... If it was a Yankees long sleeve...it could have been worse :)

CTPYRO
10-01-2014, 01:52 PM
No way I'd be wearing such a shirt Mike... lol