PDA

View Full Version : Video preview Fireworks on the Farm 2014

displayfireworks1
09-06-2014, 08:25 PM
Here is a preview of one of my future videos. Fireworks on the Farm 2014. This is Scott's annual fireworks display on his family property.
Unlisted video preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMY5MEiW4XM

hatsgoods
09-06-2014, 08:51 PM
on my 4th of July pitman show we had those connectors on the finale strings and there was a delay to each chain and even went out 2times so im not crazy about them

displayfireworks1
09-06-2014, 09:02 PM
Do you remember the brand of display shells you were using? These were Flower King, these connectors were on the same finale in my most recent video "Bad Fireworks Finale". I am not sure what happened but all the Flower King shells had terrible fusing and finale assembly.

hatsgoods
09-07-2014, 03:25 PM
yes the ones we used on the 4th where flower king and our strings where ok but the connectors where lose and also the visco was poor condition so we had to cut the visco out for light points and lucky i packed some perfect fuse with me so we put them on the light points and the last thing we noticed was they had no connetor buckets on them like the penny wrapper type bucket

displayfireworks1
09-07-2014, 07:45 PM
Now that I experienced that sloppy fuse work on this Flower King Brand 1.3 stuff I am going to think twice about purchasing it in the future. I would have never guessed the finale would be bad from just looking at it, I was initially impressed the finale strings had those connectors. As I stated in the above video, I was starting to pick up the sloppy fuse work on some of the single shells. This is also the first time I saw black electrical tape on fireworks fuse. I would also guess Flower King is not AFSL 1.3 tested.
As a side note to anyone out there selling or using Flower King display products dated near 05/02/2014 you better check it and test it.
Now that I think about it, I am going to send the "Bad Fireworks Finale" video to Flower King, how many people other than me are out there and video these finales close up. They need to see it.
Here is the contact I have for them, I believe it to be correct
Johnson Huang
ADD:135 Shoreward Drive, Great Neck NY 11021
Tel:(516)570-6109 Fax: (516)829-1567
E-mail: flowerking666@gmail.com xinsheng@aol.com