PDA

View Full Version : Different systems????

indianahx
05-03-2011, 07:47 PM
Okay guys I need some information. I'm about to take the financial plunge into a firing system for the first time. I had initially planned on getting one, maybe two systems, but I can't decide on any one specific manufacturer. So if I were to buy two different systems, say two 12 Que systems that both have a remote with 12 firing buttons, would there be any concern for interference from one system to another???? Sorry if this might sound like a stupid question, just concerned that I won't be pushing the fire button on remote one and triggering something from receiver two.......

Please note: I do understand that two identical receivers can more often than not be "learned" by one remote. This is not what I'm referring to.......

Thanks in advance!!

UniversalPyro
05-03-2011, 08:09 PM
I wish you the best, there's alot of systems out there, Cheap ones and expensive one's. Are you shooting 1.4 or 1.3? and how many cues? Just make sure you can keep adding to the system for more cues.

J's12talk
05-03-2011, 10:12 PM
Stick with one brand that is expandable and can have a master control panel to run them. You get what you pay for, it's not going to be cheap but its got to work when its show time. I bought several of Daves systems, I use them for play time and they're fine but if your really shooting and it has to count spend the money on an interconnecting expandable system. I can PM you some suggestions.

indianahx
05-03-2011, 11:12 PM
Right now, its 1.4.....waiting on the man to give me that splendid piece of paper for 1.3.....

Everything I've looked at seems to be expandable. I'm not looking to get into computerized, musical, or using rails. Just mainly looking at the wireless scene, sequences, ect.

Would love the pm whenever you have a chance. No rush though.

Pyro Nation
05-04-2011, 03:03 AM
J's is right... If you are just playing around. Then plenty of choices... But u want to be serious and get a really nice show going and BIG... THen ya will need one you can expand to. The COBRA is a nice system. There is a few others as well for this purpose

hokester44
05-11-2011, 05:13 PM
Also, consider one or two distributed wireless systems... 12 separate receivers can be very handy at times.

Pyro Nation
05-11-2011, 07:59 PM
yes they are hokester.. I have 2 - 32 cues systems and 2 - 12 individual cue systems..

They individual come in handy for moving things around / separating them from the rest.

UniversalPyro
05-11-2011, 08:54 PM
I bought the cobra system, but im also gonna get a 12 individual system also...good idea

nitro25
07-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Does anyone know anything about the following system?
http://www.firingsystems.us/SequencePack-40-Wireless-Firing-System-Set-p/seqpack40.htm

Pyro Nation
07-05-2012, 03:57 PM
That system just came out recently nitro. Not sure if many will have any info on it especially cause of the cost

nitro25
07-06-2012, 11:48 AM
That system just came out recently nitro. Not sure if many will have any info on it especially cause of the cost

Okay, thanks. I want to go electronic but don't want to piss the wife off with going big with the cobra. LOL

nitro25
07-15-2012, 03:34 PM
Please let me know if I got a good deal on these or not. I paid $90 each for these systems and he actually has two 12V batteries in them in parallel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0bpco3Hfzk&feature=plcp

PyroJoeNEPA
07-15-2012, 04:19 PM
Look like a nice package-especially for the price you paid for them. Key question is: Can you code them independent of each other [so you have two separate systems for 40 ques total] or are they locked in frequency wise & you have two identical 20 que units?

nitro25
07-15-2012, 04:25 PM
They are independent from each other or you can learn them to each other. So que 1 from system 1 and que 1 from system 2 fire at the same time from one remote.

guty31322
09-10-2013, 12:19 PM
Hi im looking to get a firing system that I could put together myself. Do you happen to know where I can get one? thanks

I wish you the best, there's alot of systems out there, Cheap ones and expensive one's. Are you shooting 1.4 or 1.3? and how many cues? Just make sure you can keep adding to the system for more cues.