PDA

View Full Version : any opinions?

FireworkFanatic505
08-30-2014, 06:37 PM
This year I decided for new years I was going to shop online for fireworks but the thing is I dont want to break the bank on HD shells or Pro shells and I want something similar to it I've already tried excalibur and they're extremely good they have excellent breaks and excellent sound and I want the same thing but I don't want to buy HD shells or Pro shells can anyone tell me what are some great canister shells?

N3OQO
08-30-2014, 06:55 PM
This year I tried a new company and they advertise here. Wholesale fireworks puts out Electric Rain canisters, which are very colorful with large breaks, and very reasonable. Personally, I think they are very comparable to excals. I quick fused 20 this year, and had intended to do the same with 40 last Saturday at a get together Dave had, but I ended up with a back sprain that left me unable to go. Believe me, our neighborhood goes crazy on the 4th, and I got cheers from the entire street when I set some of them off. Wholesale is in OH, and they ship I believe, not sure what that would do for your bottom line, but my two cents!!!

Regards,

Bill

PyroManiacs
08-30-2014, 07:51 PM
Yup, you can try out WFBoom.com The Electric Rain shells are a good shell. The case comes packed 4/12 for $121.93

Keep an eye on the main page for any discounts they will be offering. For instance, during the 40% off sale in March, the price of that case would only be $73.15, but to get that discount you need to spend $1200 before the discount is applied. So really, your order would come out to $720.00

I should also add that they have a lot of real nice 500G cakes as well.

Just check out the products along with video.. the vids dont do any justice.

NOLApyro
09-01-2014, 02:33 AM
Since you are in TX, try The Judge shells by Texas Outlaw (or maybe its Hogwild) I heard good things about them.

Dion
09-01-2014, 09:18 AM
I personally think that unless you make a large wholesale purchase you will just be wasting your money because of the shipping. Shipping fireworks is expensive unless you buy a good amount at a low price to make up for the shipping.

PyroJoeNEPA
09-01-2014, 08:48 PM
This is another example of where being in a local Pyro Club has its "perks". Lots of clubs do group buys allowing you to get in on a high discount structure without having to spend thousands of dollars yourself, and, also, most clubs have various vendors come to their club shoots & "vend" their "special--gotta sell em all" product at great prices as well as offering club discounts & deals. Something to consider & look into.

Wholesale Fireworks
09-03-2014, 01:15 PM
Fanatic505
Check us out...we have some great canister shells called Electric Rain. Give me a call or send me a private message and I will be happy to speak with you and review your options. Our new Winter/Fall price list with end of year specials will be posted on our website soon.
I look forward to speaking with you.