PDA

View Full Version : First professional shoot and my atf interview scheduled for next week

Melp
08-29-2014, 06:21 PM
Hey Everyone Tomorrow is my first shoot with andy He is the pgi display instructor we will be shooting at a raceway that is close to my home I am really pump up to help him in anyway that I can and looking forward to learning from him.
I also receive the phone call from the atf office to set up my interview She sounded really nice and said it would only take about 45mins. I told her that I also had a class 4 magazine to inspect and said that was great and was glad I had it all ready for her to look at.
The display that we are shooting tomorrow I will be dedicating it to my mom as she passed away yesterday she lived a great life and Im sure she will see the colors looking down on the show.

hatsgoods
08-29-2014, 06:43 PM
sorry for your passing and best of good luck on your interview. you know theres a saying that goes like this : ONCE YOU SMELL THE SMOKE YOU'LL HOOKED FOR LIFE. And thats what most of us pyros have gone by, well atleast the ones i know and for my self so be safe and have fun :cool: :rolleyes:

PyroManiacs
08-29-2014, 10:33 PM
Sorry to hear.

Hope everything goes great! Good Luck!

PGH_Pyro
08-29-2014, 10:58 PM
i love the smell of the smoke
:cool:

Shootingstar_pyro86
08-30-2014, 12:25 PM
On my 21st Birthday I did my First show....it was hand fired....I am now 28 and I love it every time i do it.

Melp
08-30-2014, 12:41 PM
My first shoot was canceled because of rain!!!! This means I will have to go to the store and put on my own display

SCPyrotechnician
08-30-2014, 02:46 PM
My first shoot was canceled because of rain!!!! This means I will have to go to the store and put on my own display

Hate to hear that, bud.

Melp
08-30-2014, 10:56 PM
How do you like that the race and the fireworks were canceled because of rain and not a drop of rain all night long. Go figure