PDA

View Full Version : Augsut 23 Collier Sportsman fireworks

displayfireworks1
08-19-2014, 07:32 PM
This Saturday August 23, is the annual Collier Sportsman Club display aka "Extreme Backyard Fireworks". I already heard from some of you and wanted to post some of the details. Here is the address for your GPS if necessary.
Collier Sportsmen’s Association
77 Walkers Mill Rd
Oakdale, PA 15071
412-276-9628
Please be there around 12 noon, food and drink provided by the club. If you have fireworks bring them, I can let you shoot your own display if you want or just add in to what I have. If you have consumer fuse fast or slow please bring it also bring the usual scissors flashlight gloves or anything pyro related. I have at least 288 canister artillery shells that need fast fused. We are going to have gasoline fire balls , 1.3 display cakes etc. Bring your Cobra Firing system, I need more modules. Of course you can also bring whatever system you want to use.
This club loves fireworks and if there is not enough boom they get mad. Fireworks permits and fire protection are all in order.
See you at pyro headquarters 12 noon
http://img.youtube.com/vi/n8LJNVCfaWw/0.jpg

tarkus4
08-19-2014, 08:03 PM
I put together a medium size show so I definitely will be there.

displayfireworks1
08-19-2014, 08:30 PM
That is great, thanks. I know every year you always have something going.

displayfireworks1
08-21-2014, 08:13 PM
It looks like there will be an entire "Extra" fireworks display in addition to the two or three displays we are shooting. This will be done by one of my guest. I wish I could tell you more but I can only release a few details until my video comes out. This extra display will have all 1.3 product done with Cobra Modules. This is a donation to the event. I need all the help I can get, if you live near Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and want to learn something about setting fireworks displays this is your chance. This is my yearly fireworks display for my sportsman club. Holmes from the forums is expected to bring his gasoline fire ball effect and we will add that in to the displays. There will also be at least one or two small displays shot with small consumer systems. I have a 1.3 cake display in addition to multiple consumer items. I received consumer fireworks donations from a YouTube subscriber and will be adding that into the display. I can accommodate everyone from the small to large. If you do mind working hard all day for food and drink only , its a great fun time.
Be on the shoot site near 12 noon. If you wish bring your vehicle to the shoot site. Tell them you are part of the fireworks crew and they will give you access. Also if you have anything like plastic or plastic bags please bring them, there is the possibility of rain. The chance of rain right now seem low so lets hope it stays that way.

displayfireworks1
08-21-2014, 09:17 PM
If anyone coming has 4 inch mortar please bring it. I need at least 30. Have someone bringing four inch salutes. I believe I may have this covered but if you have them handy please bring them. Need extra Cobra modules also. Consumer fuse fast and or slow.

displayfireworks1
08-21-2014, 09:28 PM
Just got a text for 18 four inch mortars I could still use 12 more mortars

displayfireworks1
08-22-2014, 05:15 PM
Cancel four inch rack request. Bring Cobra Modules if you have them.

displayfireworks1
08-22-2014, 08:15 PM
There is a slight chance of rain mid-afternoon. A couple of people I helped get their ATF fireworks license will be attending and looking for learning opportunities.
Here is the weather forecast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVSbHNg3voI