PDA

View Full Version : Searching for this one

theabbot
07-07-2014, 11:31 PM
Has anyone ever seen this shell mortar before? Or know who carries it? Or something equivalent?
It was my first time experiencing them, and let me tell you..... HUGE concussive BANG (with splash of lights)! I would love to get my hands on more.

displayfireworks1
07-07-2014, 11:39 PM
Those are probably mismarked fireworks. Why don't you go back to where you purchased them and buy more? Let say for example someone in Ohio sells them. You live in Florida. How would you handle that? I don't know if pyrotalk forums are the place to look for mismarked fireworks.

theabbot
07-07-2014, 11:55 PM
How can you tell if they are mismarked though? I am just curious about them.

theabbot
07-08-2014, 12:04 AM
Also, one of my neighbors gave this to me. He bought it from a shop a couple years earlier. From somewhere in the north east. He could not remember the name of the store. I figured I'd ask if anyone here recognized this particular mortar.

Playingwithfire85
07-08-2014, 01:53 AM
The chances are they slipped through and no longer are around. I have seen that box before and haven't seen them in years. When I had them they were simply just black box cheap shells with little bang. It can change every year. For example I have seen a couple "200 gram cakes" over the last two years that are thunderkings in 1.4 wraps. and last year they were under different names. I wouldn't mess with them because I am not sure the legality of possessing them even with 1.4 wrapper.