PDA

View Full Version : Fireman's Field Fireworks in Valley Stream, New York

Blackdevil77
07-06-2014, 08:21 AM
I have to find out who does this fireworks show. I tried to speak to the guys putting on the show last night but I couldn't get near them, the Police had everything blocked off. They do an INCREDIBLE job and it get's better and better every year. This year takes the award for best firework show I have ever seen. There wasn't a slow part in the entire show, it NEVER got boring like some shows were they launch one shell at a time in order to lengthen the show, yet the show was just under 30 minutes! Throughout the body of the show, they had some of the sickest salutes I have ever heard! They weren't titanium salutes, they were just pure flash and had a wicked sound to them. And the finale was by far, the most intense I've ever heard. I don't know what salutes they use, but they are fantastic!

I just have to give these guys credit and would like for you guys on this website to know about this show. I asked around in the crowd and from what they've been saying, it's a private guy. If any of you guys on here know who does this show, please let me know. I wish I had my video camera last night, unfortunately I didn't bring it.

Blackdevil77
07-06-2014, 08:32 AM
Just found a video on youtube of somebody that must of filmed it last night. The sound isn't very good, the video doesn't do it justice, but you can kind of make out some of the salutes in the body of the show in the video. Look right at 53 seconds and you can see what I'm talking about. These were LOUD and they'd do them throughout the show!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz-WvcU2Ev0

PyroManiacs
07-06-2014, 10:57 AM
Some customers want the show to be drawn out like that. Thats why it seems slow.

Blackdevil77
07-06-2014, 11:34 AM
Some customers want the show to be drawn out like that. Thats why it seems slow.

Some I'm sure do, but there have been some that I've seen where it really seems like they were trying to save money and still wanted the show to last a certain amount of time, so the show is very slow paced with one to two shells at a time.

Adam PA Artist
07-10-2014, 11:16 AM
I dont live too far from there and i always hear they do and awesome show. Unfortunately im always doing my own show around that time so i always miss it. I am curious myself who does it i wonder if its Bay-Fireworks but i doubt it. If i find out ill let you know or you let me know...

Blackdevil77
07-10-2014, 11:42 AM
I dont live too far from there and i always hear they do and awesome show. Unfortunately im always doing my own show around that time so i always miss it. I am curious myself who does it i wonder if its Bay-Fireworks but i doubt it. If i find out ill let you know or you let me know...

It rained this year on the fourth which actually turned out to be a good thing. They postponed the show to the 5th so I was able to go see it, and I'm definitely glad I went. I've seen the Eisenhower park show which is a Grucci show, Point Look Out which is a Bay Fireworks show, as well as some others and this one is BY FAR the best, IMHO. I don't think it's Bay Fireworks. I'm gonna try to call the village hall and ask them, hopefully they know or can find out.

CTPYRO
07-10-2014, 05:51 PM
It rained this year on the fourth which actually turned out to be a good thing. They postponed the show to the 5th so I was able to go see it, and I'm definitely glad I went. I've seen the Eisenhower park show which is a Grucci show, Point Look Out which is a Bay Fireworks show, as well as some others and this one is BY FAR the best, IMHO. I don't think it's Bay Fireworks. I'm gonna try to call the village hall and ask them, hopefully they know or can find out.

I shoot for Bay here in CT... I can find out. I know they do alot out on the Island since they are based there

Blackdevil77
07-10-2014, 06:17 PM
I shoot for Bay here in CT... I can find out. I know they do alot out on the Island since they are based there

Okay awesome, if you find out, please do tell. They do a fantastic job, I didn't call Village Hall in time, I'll have to try again tomorrow.

Adam PA Artist
07-11-2014, 12:11 AM
I helped Bay shoot 2 shows in Mamaroneck on a golf-course good company they do very good displays...

CTPYRO
07-11-2014, 10:59 AM
I helped Bay shoot 2 shows in Mamaroneck on a golf-course good company they do very good displays...

I think Apawamis CC ( NY ) was on our schedule but might have gotten cancelled due to the weather or that Stamford,Derby,Shelton and Racebrook CC were all last Saturday