View Full Version : Help needed

displayfireworks1
06-16-2014, 03:03 PM
I am doing a professional fireworks display north of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania July 4th. I need one or two people. You will be paid for working with me. Ideally, I would like to add new people that want to work a professional display. I anticipate this will be a hand-fired display with limited electronic firing.

Requirements
1. Work all day in the sun, unloading and loading heavy mortar racks and pounding nails.
2. Have you own tools, hammer, scissors, flashlight, eye and ear protection.
3. Bring you own food and drink.
4. Do not have problem being on video
5. Safely hand fire professional fireworks
6. Be sure you fully understand requirement #1.

Age 18 and older, in the greater Pittsburgh area. Understand you will be working the entire day and night of July 4th. If you want to see what it is like to be part of a professional fireworks display this is your chance.
You do not need to be a member of the forums. Please send me an email to pyrotalk@gmail.com tell me something about you include you location and phone number.

Dave displayfireworks1

SCPyrotechnician
06-23-2014, 07:40 PM
Any luck yet, Dave?

displayfireworks1
06-23-2014, 09:46 PM
Yes I am good to go. Someone that purchased my ATF DVD package and holds a Type 54 will be helping. This will be his first professional display.

SCPyrotechnician
06-25-2014, 06:14 PM
Yes I am good to go. Someone that purchased my ATF DVD package and holds a Type 54 will be helping. This will be his first professional display.

Awesome! Hope you have a very successful and safe 4th, Dave.