PDA

View Full Version : atf interview tommrow

rtx440
05-18-2014, 09:32 PM
I have my interview tommrow morning. I must say im nervous for some reason. Lol im just excited I guess. Thanks again to dave for the dvd

displayfireworks1
05-18-2014, 09:55 PM
Thank you for purchasing my ATF/DVD package. I am predicting you will be fine. Remember your interview is not like an interview for a job etc. Although it may initially appear similar, your interview is more of an educational interview. Remember what I discussed in the video, welcome the inspector into your home and have a clear table ready to review the material he is going to review with you. Let us know how it goes as things progress.

PyroManiacs
05-19-2014, 12:40 AM
Awesome man. good luck!

Pyro Nation
05-19-2014, 01:18 AM
Good luck.... dont show em any fear!!!

rtx440
05-19-2014, 10:27 AM
just finished my interview with the A.T.F inspector, it only took 40 mins. the gentleman was very nice and informative. we took a look at my shoot site ( aka my yard) i have good shooting clearance. We talked more about my mustang than paperwork. And thanks to daves d.v.d ( Thanks again dave), i was prepared and ready, the inspector said my application was flawless, he said i passed my background check and that there should be no problem from here. hes gona forward my papers soon as he gets back, and that i should expect my license in 1-3 weeks, so far im only 2-1/2 weeks in from sending my AP to now, so hopefully by the time all is said and done ill be under 1 month start to finish. thanks again dave and thanks again everyone for all the help.... I highly recommend getting your type 54 and purchase daves d.v.d package to do so . once you have everything in order it was easier than you think ............ club 54 here i come..

PyroManiacs
05-19-2014, 01:01 PM
Good to hear it went well, keep us posted on your blue envelope. :-)