PDA

View Full Version : Nite Lites preview video

displayfireworks1
05-06-2014, 10:23 PM
I recently paid a visit to one of my fireworks advertisers in the state of Kentucky. Nite Lites also know as "Little China" specializes in shipping fireworks to other states. I will eventually make the full video, until then you may enjoy this unlisted preview video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYfguuphKB0
This next video is also unlisted. It is a blog type video I made along the way on my way to Kentucky. It just a fun video I am posting here because I do not know what else to do with it. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykzIQJFPcIk

Jman
05-07-2014, 12:51 AM
Was that Eddie Whobery? I used to talk to him on the phone a lot. I bought from him a year or two, got some of the standard stuff that was good. Sounds like he has some good items available still. Look forward to seeing you full video especially if you guys ended up testing some of the fireworks

pyromaniac
05-07-2014, 10:50 AM
Ohh man:eek: Chili and road trips really don't go too good together!

PGH_Pyro
05-07-2014, 04:18 PM
that cincy chili really IS good eatin' . wish we had those places here in PGH . it's easy to make at home, in any case.
i lived in KY as a kid . the KY Derby is such a huge huge deal . christmas and the tet offensive all rolled into one as the saying goes, lol.
whiskey is big down there, of course .

displayfireworks1
05-07-2014, 05:24 PM
At Pyromaniac
You are from Ohio, don't you blaspheme Skyline Chili now. LOL
http://www.americanfoodroots.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/SkylineChili1.jpg
This is what mine should have looked like.

displayfireworks1
05-07-2014, 05:43 PM
At Jman
Yes that is Eddie, For those that do not know he is the owner of Nite Lites aka Little China one of my advertisers on pyrotalk. When I finish this video and you hear him describe the fireworks he sells, you can tell he knows the product. I wish I could direct people to a website, but he has none. He does things the old fashion way. He specializes in shipping fireworks, we talk about it in detail in the video. If you refresh a page on pyrotalk his banner eventually will appear, if you click the banner a pdf. of his price list appears.
I have at least two hours of video footage. I am debating if I should make a long video or shorten it.

Donnbishop
05-07-2014, 06:35 PM
Skyline Chili very, very good!!!! There was one down the street from me in Ft. Lauderdale. Used to get the hot dogs with chili cheese and onions, then the macaroni just like the pic above. Needless to say, I never went to the beach or the gym after eating there....For all you people down in Virginia and Dave, there is a chain of restaurants that serve great spaghetti with chili, onions, cheese on them. The Hard Times Cafe....try it out....you'll love it.....

Kev in Ky
05-07-2014, 06:58 PM
Very cool. I just got my Catalog and DVD in the mail a couple days ago from Nite Lites. Going to put my order in probably within the next 2-3 weeks.

PyroManiacs
05-07-2014, 09:34 PM
I think everyone enjoys the long vids.

Id stick with that.

Bighorn
05-08-2014, 11:08 AM
I agree long vids

Kev in Ky
05-08-2014, 10:27 PM
I think everyone enjoys the long vids.

Id stick with that.

Clean out your inbox! been trying to PM ya..

And I agree, long vids.. Hopefully released before I make my purchase, just in case you all cover something I overlooked so I can alter my list.

PyroManiacs
05-09-2014, 07:00 AM
Ok Kev.... good to go.

pyromustang
05-09-2014, 01:20 PM
Eddie and his wife are great people to deal with. if your a large or small buyer they treat you the same.

pyromustang
05-18-2014, 03:46 PM
Went to Nite lites demo last night and i can tell you that nite lite has some great fireworks.also eddie and tammy his wife will treat the small buyers the same as the large ones. thank you nite lites for the invite.

displayfireworks1
05-18-2014, 09:35 PM
Nite Lites had a demo, I did not know that. I better hurry up and make that video of my tour of Nite Lites aka Little China. How am I going to help that guy sell some fireworks if I don't get that video posted. LOL. When I eventually get the video posted , you will hear Eddie and can tell he really knows the product he is selling.

htmagic
05-18-2014, 10:01 PM
Eddie and his wife are great people to deal with. if your a large or small buyer they treat you the same.
I second that! I drove from Tennessee and was glad to see Eddie and the demo last night.
I also got a real kick out of a remote controlled cannon that Pyromustang built!
Hey, pyromustang, check your PM.

May the FORCE be with you and have a magical night!

MagicBill