PDA

View Full Version : American Fireworks Demo 2014

wpman321
04-24-2014, 10:31 PM
American Fireworks is having their demo april 26, 2014 at dusk. They will be shooting 50 or so individual cakes and then a 10 minute pyromusical using all consumer product.

PyroManiacs
04-25-2014, 12:09 AM
Looking forward to seeing a video!

Wholesale Fireworks
04-25-2014, 01:26 PM
WE will be there. May not stay for the wholes demo. Depends on the weather. I am tired of being so cold and as much as I love watching fireworks I am tired of doing it in the cold. Somebody please turn on the HEAT!

PyroManiacs
04-25-2014, 02:56 PM
There will be HEAT soon enough, Ray. Lol!

Not looking forward to the heat....but definitely lookin forward to put some shells in the air!

Northern Sky
04-27-2014, 09:07 AM
I for one had a great time yesterday yesterday at the American Demo. These folk go above and beyond as hosts to make sure every one gets what they are looking for. As often happens too much money left the wallet though.

John David did a solid job MCing the event again. He stated that the effects in the closing musical were 1.4 and 1.4S.

There were several 1.4F effects toward the end. F for FLAME. They recently acquired a few flame projectors and debuted them out for us. How many people wanted to buy them after the demo?

NEOPG is really fortunate to have the support of American Fireworks for the club. We showed our appreciation by showing up in force. Well done fellow members!