PDA

View Full Version : Best Ace Pyro Cakes?

wizard7611
04-14-2014, 06:49 PM
Ok, so I've found a cheaper place to buy my shells for my display. Instead of buying Yung Feng shells, I'm taking a look at them from another perspective (breaks). I've recently looked up Crown Pyro's website and seen they have some nicer shells than Yung Feng in my opinion. Their website didn't have much of a preview of their cakes, but I remember Ace Pyro carries really nice Crown Pyro cakes. So, like I asked in the title, what are the best cakes from Ace Pyro (that includes all the brands they carry)? Hopefully someone has tried out their cakes.;)

-Thanks!:cool:

Pyro Nation
04-14-2014, 09:05 PM
Check out Ace website...they have quite a few vids there or also Fireart..they are one in the same

wizard7611
04-14-2014, 09:41 PM
Check out Ace website...they have quite a few vids there or also Fireart..they are one in the same

I know but many of them don't have videos, which is why I'm asking this question. The Crown Pyro cakes and shells are very hard to get a video of as well.

Pyro Nation
04-14-2014, 10:00 PM
I just looked at the crown pyro..there are quite a few vids...like almost 90% have vids

PGH_Pyro
04-14-2014, 10:19 PM
buddy of mine works for Ace/Fire Art . Maybe i'm partial but, I think they have superior product to anyone in the PA area .

wizard7611
04-14-2014, 11:14 PM
Sorry Dave if this is violating the advertising rules. I didn't know if it was okay to post this. I just wanted to get some public opinion.:(

mguerra
04-17-2014, 09:50 AM
After looking at those Crown Pyro cake videos, I'm so jacked up to get 1.3 cakes! Once I figure out how to overcome all the Texas obstacles to hobbyist use of 1.3, I'll post a step by step tutorial.

UniversalPyro
04-17-2014, 06:00 PM
Ok, so I've found a cheaper place to buy my shells for my display. Instead of buying Yung Feng shells, I'm taking a look at them from another perspective (breaks). I've recently looked up Crown Pyro's website and seen they have some nicer shells than Yung Feng in my opinion. Their website didn't have much of a preview of their cakes, but I remember Ace Pyro carries really nice Crown Pyro cakes. So, like I asked in the title, what are the best cakes from Ace Pyro (that includes all the brands they carry)? Hopefully someone has tried out their cakes.;)

-Thanks!:cool:

Its interesting that Crown Pyro would be better then Yung Feng? Ive bought from Fireart many times and shot Crown pyro and Yung Feng. You would be the first to put Yung Feng in Second place that ive heard someone say. Everyone has their opinion and i respect that. Please don't take the wrong way.

wizard7611
04-18-2014, 04:22 AM
Its interesting that Crown Pyro would be better then Yung Feng? Ive bought from Fireart many times and shot Crown pyro and Yung Feng. You would be the first to put Yung Feng in Second place that ive heard someone say. Everyone has their opinion and i respect that. Please don't take the wrong way.

It's fine, it's just that I'm going to shoot Crown Pyro shells since they aren't costly, but also because they impressed me with the hd colors. Am I the first to put Yung Feng in second?:confused: :cool: