PDA

View Full Version : Type 54 fingerprint cards?

Pyro k
03-29-2014, 10:18 AM
I received a packet with the ATF cards in the mail yesterday 4 of them. Did anyone send more than one card to the ATF just in case one isn't legible? Or is this a big no no? The reason why I ask is the station I got the first one done at, I don't think they do it a lot nor did he seem to know if they were legible or not! I'm thinking about trying a different station. Should I send both or the one from the larger police station who might do them more often?

displayfireworks1
03-29-2014, 11:33 AM
Send in the first completed fingerprint card, do not over think the process. Be sure the card .i.e. ANY fingerprint card provided by law enforcement is SIGNED. That is the most important thing. When people are fingerprinted it is common for some of the prints to have slight errors. If you send two cards in it may be concern for suspicion. The ATF is not going to think it is like looking at Olan Mills pictures and they pick the best one, they are going to think you are being deceptive.

Pyro k
03-29-2014, 11:54 AM
Ok thank you just got back from the station this guy knew what he was doing turned out a lot better even to me. This one is a no brainer thanks again

PGH_Pyro
03-29-2014, 09:31 PM
lol Olan Mills .

mguerra
03-31-2014, 07:44 AM
The sheriffs deputy who took my fingerprints for the ATF license did two sets and said let's just do two to make sure we have some good ones. I will just send in one set.

Bighorn
03-31-2014, 11:15 AM
I done two and sent in two got my license couple weeks later