PDA

View Full Version : the best "FIRE"work

tinymagget
03-23-2014, 11:25 AM
A review of magic whips: Sure you lay it or hang it 20 seconds of crackle kid stuff right..OOOOOh Noooo your was off Sam! The only limit to Magic Whips is your brainwave activity. I used them to fuse a 60 rack of roman candles. All lit at the same time and the crackling was a nice precursor to the RC's. Take a box or 2 roll them in a ball leave a foot for lighting..You'll know what I mean. I once bundled so many it was 5 inches round by 25 long. I placed the "LOG" vertically on a inverted 3 ring wire basket. (the kind used for growing tomatoes) With a cinder block in place I lit what became a ROARING, SWIRLING, TORDARO of FIRE!!!! (about 10 feet wide and 35 high) I do believe it was seen from the space station time laps was 4 seconds. These are without question the fastest way to see your firework $$$ go up in smoke. Magic Whips will stain the pavement but not as bad as snakes. The best the thing is NO PAPER TO CLEAN UP.. They only leave some ash a little rain and wind all is good. With 900 feet of them in a case I don't know why anybody would use rolls of firecrackers. Tie em, braid em, roll them in a ball for fire ball effect.. If the rating when to 10 stars I'd give them a 12! ENJOY!!

Wholesale Fireworks
03-24-2014, 12:58 PM
I think your "brainwave activity" is spreading. We have seen a big increase in magic whip sales, so there are definitely some innovators out there. check out FUSED WAFFLES on you tube. They like to fuse a lot of stuff together see what happens.