PDA

View Full Version : Only 13 days left

Wholesale Fireworks
02-17-2014, 11:48 AM
Just a gentle reminder, there are only 13 days left to take advantage of the FIRST early bird discount period at Wholesale Fireworks. If you want to take advantage of that 40% discount with only a min order of $1200 you still have until 4pm Saturday March 1st. After that time the min order to get the 40% discount goes up to $2500.
Check out our website, give us a call or just stop in. That last Saturday of the special is always a very busy day here so beat the rush and order early.

displayfireworks1
02-17-2014, 12:39 PM
Rumor has it there is a new 500 gram Aquarian. Are they in stock?
http://store.wfboom.com/images/products/preview/12342.png
Here is the original
http://store.wfboom.com/images/products/preview/19386.png

PGH_Pyro
02-18-2014, 08:07 PM
an Aquarian that lasts for twice as long or bigger louder breaks I wonder ?

mguerra
02-19-2014, 12:43 AM
Well, the video is up on the WFB website for all to see.

PGH_Pyro
02-19-2014, 12:18 PM
i dont put much faith in pyro videos. they very rarely convey the actual performance . especially the ones filmed in China .
W.F. does a good job however of taping their product once it arrives state-side .
one needs very high-end H.D. video gear and audio gear/mics to really capture fireworks the way that the eyes and ears percieve them in real life.

Wholesale Fireworks
02-19-2014, 02:48 PM
Thanks for the nod on our product video that we shoot ourselves. You are correct about the high end video equipment, but if you want us to keep our prices low and affordable, we will have to keep the equipment we have and let the reputation of our product fill in the blanks.

PGH_Pyro
02-19-2014, 03:13 PM
yeah Ray, i wasn't suggesting you guys go buy expensive A/V gear, I was just making a statement in general, about fireworks videos on the internet being mostly mediocre crap with bad audio that does no justice to the low-end booms and reports of various items .
Yours are good .

Wholesale Fireworks
02-19-2014, 03:17 PM
Unfortunately this item is not in stock yet but should be on the shelves by the end of April.(keep your fingers crossed) It is basically and Aquarian with double the shots. According to test reports each shot has more powder content than the 12 shot version, so it's effects will be bigger and louder. We will see when we get to test shoot them when they arrive this spring.

Wholesale Fireworks
02-19-2014, 03:21 PM
Thanks ... I totally agree with you about the video equipment though. I come from a video production background and would love to have the new gear.

PGH_Pyro
02-19-2014, 03:33 PM
yeah Ray, so do I and I try to pay attention to all the new 4K technology that the cinematographers are using now .
8K is coming after that !

PyroManiacs
02-19-2014, 05:52 PM
WFBoom does have pretty decent vid quality and sound.

I would love to own a Sony PMW-EX3 with a price tag of about 6K..

1Pyro8 on youtube uses this to film. Absolutely amazing HD quality and phenomenal sound.

You wont hear the sound quality if your using crappy speakers though.
My newest stereo consists of 2 JBL Studio monitors with 12" subwoofers, and that ish BANGS!

This video is retarded:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD0sBiHxiaw

PGH_Pyro
02-19-2014, 07:27 PM
those salutes remind me of albert k's magnum / lampare salutes.
love that big huge chest-thump report !!! :o

Jman
02-22-2014, 05:14 PM
I wish wfboom had a warehouse closer to Arkansas. I used to buy from them when fuel prices were still reasonable. Since I have to ship them 1,100 miles from Hubbard to Arkansas, it kind of takes my discounts away from me. But I am going to make another order one of these days because I can vouch for Ray and the guys and gals at Wholesale Fireworks. Their products are second to none and they often have unique effects that you will not find anywhere else. If you live within a reasonable distance, make your way over to Hubbard and get loaded up!

PGH_Pyro
02-22-2014, 10:30 PM
Yeah I do feel lucky to live within short driving distance of Hubbard . Life could be worse . :rolleyes:

displayfireworks1
02-23-2014, 12:03 AM
Here are some of albert's Lampare salutes. I found this amongst some of unlisted PGI 2014 videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJX7hUQ9boI

PGH_Pyro
02-23-2014, 01:40 PM
when youre right near those, they're almost blindingly bright ! one of my favorite pyro effects !

nrubmx
02-23-2014, 05:16 PM
I made the 4 hr trip up there yesterday! very excited I got 40% off! thanks wfboom!

wpman321
02-23-2014, 08:59 PM
I too made the trip on friday, paid for and picked up my product, thanks again Jim and George!

Jman
02-24-2014, 02:16 PM
Yeah I do feel lucky to live within short driving distance of Hubbard . Life could be worse . :rolleyes:

Fortunately for me I do live within 3-4 hours of Red Rhino/Crazy Debbies, Black Market, Hales, Dynomite, Stateline, Jakes. I take full advantage of that...lol

tinymagget
03-16-2014, 12:11 PM
I wish wfboom had a warehouse closer to Arkansas. I used to buy from them when fuel prices were still reasonable. Since I have to ship them 1,100 miles from Hubbard to Arkansas, it kind of takes my discounts away from me. But I am going to make another order one of these days because I can vouch for Ray and the guys and gals at Wholesale Fireworks. Their products are second to none and they often have unique effects that you will not find anywhere else. If you live within a reasonable distance, make your way over to Hubbard and get loaded up!

When it comes to WFB all distances are reasonable. took road trip in Jan and will again when my next order comes in sometime in May. the way gas prices are going mite have the next order shipped. 816 miles round trip. gas was $3.17 in Jan. lets not forget about the tools

Jman
03-16-2014, 02:09 PM
When it comes to WFB all distances are reasonable. took road trip in Jan and will again when my next order comes in sometime in May. the way gas prices are going mite have the next order shipped. 816 miles round trip. gas was $3.17 in Jan. lets not forget about the tools

Yeah, but for me personally I can make 400 mile round trips to red rhino, jakes, hales and state line and get just as good pricing from those wholesalers. So I save a lot of money by staying closer to home and get just as good of quality. Its really just a financial decision. I do love Wfbooms product. I think they have some very unique performing 500 gram cakes and I've enjoyed shooting those in the past. I have so many connections today in the fireworks industry that I did not have years ago and so many willing to offer me better deals to get my business. So I'm not suffering by not being able to order from a particular wholesaler, in short I just want it...:D

magnetic pyro
03-22-2014, 11:49 AM
how many different brands do you carry?

Jman
03-22-2014, 02:22 PM
how many different brands do you carry?

Red Rhino/Full blown, World Class-Boomer, Brothers, Black cat, Firehawk, Power Source, White n Hot, Cannon, Beihai-Fisherman, Shogun, Forward, Galastar, Pyro Preadator, Power Ranger, Kylin King, Dominator, Winda and several different Generics ( the good ones). Those are just off the top of my head, I think I have several more brands as well....oh yeah, Megabanger and I used to have some Standard-Peacock, Red Pearl, Golden Bear and more. I've been very fortunate thru the years, I've been able to shoot a sell a little bit of everything. I've never had Great Grizzly and I have not had the bigs brand although a lot of it is world class rewraps, so if all that matters is what is under the hood I've probably shot it all at one point or another.

As to my earlier post, the fact that I want the glorious/afw product says one thing, its damn good stuff!

magnetic pyro
03-22-2014, 02:30 PM
but do they have a brand called big johnson man they have some kick a$$ stuff

PyroManiacs
03-22-2014, 02:50 PM
but do they have a brand called big johnson man they have some kick a$$ stuff

Agreed, although I have not used personally, I have heard good things about the brand and have seen video somewhere.

Wholesale Fireworks
03-24-2014, 01:13 PM
Jman...we truly appreciate your feedback. We have other customers who feel the same way and have felt the rising fuel costs eat away at their budget. BUT, what we have found is, that by putting together a group buy, and having multiple people go together on an order, they get exactly what they want and the freight charges are less because you are maximizing the freight for the shipment and you are only paying your small percentage of the freight. Think it over and do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Ray

Jman
03-27-2014, 12:54 AM
Jman...we truly appreciate your feedback. We have other customers who feel the same way and have felt the rising fuel costs eat away at their budget. BUT, what we have found is, that by putting together a group buy, and having multiple people go together on an order, they get exactly what they want and the freight charges are less because you are maximizing the freight for the shipment and you are only paying your small percentage of the freight. Think it over and do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Ray

Thats a good point Ray. I've got several guys down here that buy. I will talk to them and see what their current plans are. One of them split a load with me from you guys a few years back and he really like your products. Good variety and high quality, not to mention pretty darn good prices....lol