PDA

View Full Version : Effects for shells

wizard7611
02-09-2014, 02:42 PM
Does anyone know where I could get a view of how each firework effect is made? Are there pictures on where the stars go and what shape they are to complete the effect? Ingredients as well? Please respond :D
-Thanks

PyroJoeNEPA
02-09-2014, 06:43 PM
So you would like to get 50 years of "know how" in one or two paragraphs? Ha Ha. If you figure out how to do that, let me know. All kidding aside-- Check your inbox--I sent you some info that should guide to you some helpful resources.

displayfireworks1
02-13-2014, 10:44 AM
I keep trying to add more fireworks makers onto the discussion forums , I had Skylighter as an advertiser for a while but lost them. I keep searching. I am also looking to add chemical vendors as advertisers. NighthawkinLight from YouTube was on for while then changed the theme of his channel to other than fireworks.
To anyone out there reading this if you would like to share your knowledge about making fireworks please join the discussion forums or sent me an email to pyrotalk@gmail.com. I keep wanting to make do a video recruitment on my youtube channel to find someone and may eventually do that. People that make fireworks sometimes want a level of anonymity , if needed we can offer that.