PDA

View Full Version : To Displayfireworks....Dave

UniversalPyro
04-10-2011, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the inspiration of getting my 1.3 License....i received it Yesterday! Im glad i got your paperwork and instructions! if you or anyone has a shoot and needs help with shooting or need some fireworks for donation, im willing to try to help out. Locally of course in Western PA. Next step for me is class with Pyrotechnico next week! Kellners 1.3 Demo was great also and i saw alot on what i want to shoot.:cool:

Palermitano2
04-10-2011, 11:36 AM
Congrats Universal ! Hope to see some videos soon......

pyro76
04-10-2011, 01:43 PM
congrats....happy shooting

DLux3888
04-10-2011, 05:18 PM
That's awesome. Dave has also helped me in filling out my application with his video and knowledge. Soon, I'm hoping I can say the same thing as UniversalPyro.

Pyro Nation
04-10-2011, 05:36 PM
Don't worry Dlux you will. So Glad I got mine. Makes things a lot more exciting..lol

fireworksman74
04-10-2011, 06:49 PM
yeah it does it open doors to alot more stuff to display

displayfireworks1
04-10-2011, 07:37 PM
Dear UniversalPyro

Congratulations on obtaining your license to purchase 1.3 fireworks. It always pleases me to hear my video was instrumental in helping someone get through the process. Going to Pyrotecnico shooters class is another great step. When you are in that class be sure to try to network and see if you can hook up with a crew. I would also recommend getting your hazardous material drivers license in Pennsylvania. You can take the test in your car; you do not even need a truck, because of the way the Budget Trucks are classified.
I see you live near me so if you are looking for more experience or want to purchase some 1.3 and need a place to shoot it. I am doing the Collier Sportsman Fireworks again this year the last Saturday in August, you can help if you want and bring some 1.3 fireworks. It is a donated show so I am always looking for helpers and fireworks donations.

Dave displayfirerworks1 pyrotalk.com

pyromaniac
04-10-2011, 10:59 PM
Congrats Universal! I'm also attending next weeks class in New Castle. I must of missed you at Kellners. One guy asked if you there, when everyone was helping Dave fuse up some racks. I also want to thank Dave! I had a great time at Kellners and got to meet a lot of people from all over the country. And those salutes were mighty impressive in person.:D

UniversalPyro
04-11-2011, 06:07 PM
Hey...that is cool you'll be there. Its at Union High School, do you know where that is? Also i wish i could of been a the shoot night to meet everyone but i had that lasik eye surgery done on Wednesday and no way could i be around the next day. are you far from PA? I did really want to hear the 1 3/4 salutes in person.

UniversalPyro
04-11-2011, 06:09 PM
also...Dave i would like to shoot that last week in August, i would provide some good stuff. If you shoot before that let me know also. I plan on going with 4 inch racks and cakes to start off with, and also add in some C class too.....

bweaver1985
04-12-2011, 11:29 PM
You will have a good time next week... The training class with Pyrotecnico is great.
Dave Prymja is a nice guy.

Here is what your class will consist of:

*** APA Display Fireworks Training Program ***
*** Pyrotecnico Standard Show Site Safety Procedures. ***
*** Fireworks Video!!! ***
*** DOT Training Information ***

Depending on the weather you might get to do live fire...

When i did my pyrotecnico training we were under a fire weather warning so we couldnt shoot.

Good Luck,

Brian
Pyrotecnico Shooter

UniversalPyro
04-13-2011, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the info...im really excited about this class.

bweaver1985
04-13-2011, 07:22 PM
Thanks for the info...im really excited about this class.

Yea pyrotecnico has some nice policies expecially for people in training. For example a trainee cannot be paid less than $50 for the first 2 shows.

bweaver1985
04-18-2011, 12:43 AM
Hey guys how was the training class you attended with Pyrotecnico in New Castle?

pyromaniac
04-21-2011, 03:52 PM
I attended the class and I thought it was great! I liked how they had it set up. Toward the end you got to choose what classes you were interested in. I chose how to properly load a truck and electronic firing systems. I won't mention the name of the class, because I think it was sponsored by a company.:p They were showing off and talking about a system that uses "ematch harnesses". The harness itself had a plug on one end and then ematches labeled and spaced out accordingly. I think it had 32 ematches per harness. The night was finished off with some live fire. Some 3" shells along with a salute finale at the end, and 3 very nice cakes. I would recommend this class to anyone interested in 1.3g fireworks. Top Notch Company! Sorry if I went off topic.

bweaver1985
04-21-2011, 06:50 PM
An E-MATCH harness LOL... Last show i shot with pyrotecnico was about a month ago and we were plugging in each squib to the rails then back to the firelite system.