PDA

View Full Version : Thank you - everyone

Wholesale Fireworks
12-27-2013, 02:31 PM
WHOLESALE FIREWORKS would like to thank EVERYONE for a great 2013. Even if you have never bought from us, we would like to thank you all for your passion for fireworks and your help in promoting the industry. By posting your video,photos,comments,concerns,suggestions,knowled ge and your overall love of fireworks; you keep the industry alive and strong. If you are a regular contributor, or you just joined Pyro Talk, thank you.
Its by listening to our customers and all the great pyros out there, that we have been able to continue to operate successfully for over 30 yrs. The founder of our company started like many other small businesses in America. He had a passion for fireworks just like all of you,and he worked hard to fight the bureaucracy and the BS.
So we wanted to just take a moment and thank everyone again for your hard work and passion to help grow our industry.

We would also like to give a big THANK YOU to Pyro Talk for all they have done to help move the industry into the mainstream.

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL IN 2014

mguerra
12-29-2013, 07:28 PM
I have put on some nice shows this year and the audience really loves the cakes I get from WF Boom. Oh yeah, I like them too! Here is a not so great vid of the most recent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-MhYNVtSk0
I ran out of video card before the end so missed the finale, and forgot to turn on the mike, but you get an idea of the show.

PyroManiacs
01-05-2014, 04:51 PM
Thank you for the awesome product!

pyroM!KE
01-05-2014, 05:41 PM
You definitely would know my name if I lived closer to Ohio! I would love to bring you business. Let me say thankyou for having such a great store. Happy New Year!