PDA

View Full Version : UK Superstore firework sales

pyrorooky
10-31-2013, 05:48 AM
Well over here in the UK Fireworks are on sale for 5th november and they will stop stop selling these after bonfire night and will get some in for new years eve wich are the only times you will see fireworks on sale in supermarkets. I picked up a leaflet with the fireworks they sell and sharing it with our american friends to show how boring and depressing as it gets over here with the quantity they get and also the quality. They have a sayin "cheap but cheerfull" yes these are cheap but they certainly are not cheerfull! The brand this store gets in is TNT its a brand I have tried once and would certainly never try again. They use to deal in Standard/black cat fireworks and the items they use to get from them where brilliant! My old fav from them rocket wise was the sky whoppa rocket to wich I purchased many a time and I really wish they bought stuff like this again! In my opinion they sell much firework stock now and I think it is due to the quality of the fireworks they get in, there is no bangs and nothing to get your heart racing now abd I think if they went back to standard/black cat they would sell out everytime.

pyrorooky
10-31-2013, 05:53 AM
Sorry having problem uploading picture!

Dart
11-01-2013, 03:21 PM
Off topic, but, are there consumers who buy wholesale/bulk in the UK, or is it strictly retail?