PDA

View Full Version : AFW - Arctic Thunder

PyroManiacs
09-15-2013, 09:15 PM
Heres a cake I fired off recently... AFW - Arctic Thunder - 25 Shot - 500 Grams - Angled - 5 at a time.

I know there are only a few of these on youtube, so Im going to add another one.

All cameras record differently, so this is just a different perspective. Enjoy.

I also hear that there is an AFW softback catalogue floating around out there. Anyone know where I can get it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBGDzN9ukYQ

Wholesale Fireworks
09-17-2013, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the video. You can never have too many out there. In regards to the AFW catalog, the very last one published was back in 2007. We did have a 2008 but it was just the 2007 catalog with an insert with the new items for 2008. We are able to keep our prices competitive by doing our best to keep low overhead costs. The expense of printing a full color catalog every year just doesn't fit into that strategy. We do our best to update and make our website as user friendly as possible and that acts as our catalog. If we were to print that catalog, the expense would be reflected in our prices, and we don't want to do that. You already know of other companies out there whose product is over priced. They have to pay for the fancy showrooms and catalogs somehow.

PyroManiacs
09-17-2013, 12:28 PM
Yea, I totally understand. I was just looking for one to keep as a Collectors Item. :)