PDA

View Full Version : Shooters view on Atlanta Braves show

SCPyrotechnician
09-12-2013, 07:36 PM
Pretty cool video from ground level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHAeOhzzBn4

PyroManiacs
09-13-2013, 11:13 AM
Sweet location.... where is this being shot from?

smilli
09-18-2013, 07:05 AM
Sweet location.... where is this being shot from?

Good question, looks like a rooftop or something.
I see that they are constanly spraying water over the floor.

displayfireworks1
09-18-2013, 09:48 AM
Just to let everyone know, sometimes a technician may want to post a video of parts of a fireworks display and not want to say the exact location. A most recent example occurred in another post. A technician posted a very short generic video that appeared to be at a stadium. Someone called his boss to report it and he had to remove the video. I suspect it was someone that is not a member of the pyrotalk forums causing problems (as usual). When a pyrotalk member post a video clip perhaps we should not ask them the exact location because of this. Alternatively, the location may be referred to generically as a ball game or barge show etc.
A quick story comes to mind; when I did my video of the last Sparkler manufacture in United States, (Diamond) owned by Phantom Fireworks, they never placed one restriction on me. After I finished the Sparkler plant video, I asked one of the family owners if I could drive over to the warehouse and do a video. They said yes and again never placed one single restriction on anything I could or could not video. They never ask to preview the video or anything. Apparently other fireworks companies want a 10-second generic clip removed the internet. You never know

PyroManiacs
09-18-2013, 04:43 PM
Yep, its a wierd world we live in.

georgiapyro
09-23-2013, 04:34 PM
I have been to Turner Field several times on Friday nights during the summers for this show. It's always very well done. It's cool to see part of the setup. I've always wondered who shot the show, but never been able to figure that one out. Thanks for sharing!