PDA

View Full Version : Spammer Hit forums

displayfireworks1
09-10-2013, 09:37 PM
Hello

Were you able to make into the forums? As you can see spammers hit my forums. The good news is everything appear to still be here. My webmaster and I will be working on this issue.

Dave displayfireworks1

PyroManiacs
09-11-2013, 11:57 AM
I was able to log right in with no problems just now.

CafreakinBOOM
09-11-2013, 12:38 PM
I am able to Log in, and the site seems back to normal. Yesterday I logged in, and I seen the site was HIJACKED by SYRIAN HACKERS or is what they said they were. It was splatterd by images by images of blood flowing in the streets and torture. Lots of videos of the cities, towns, schools, and hospitals that were shelled, and attacked. Videos of people being tortured it is something that will stay in my head. " God Help Those People".

Dave thanks for immediate action. Everything seems to work fine now.

Joe woz pa
09-11-2013, 01:46 PM
I couldn't last night I saw the same thing as CafreakinBOOM. Glad it's back to normal

Steviet000
09-11-2013, 10:35 PM
I am able to Log in, and the site seems back to normal. Yesterday I logged in, and I seen the site was HIJACKED by SYRIAN HACKERS or is what they said they were. It was splatterd by images by images of blood flowing in the streets and torture. Lots of videos of the cities, towns, schools, and hospitals that were shelled, and attacked. Videos of people being tortured it is something that will stay in my head. " God Help Those People".

Dave thanks for immediate action. Everything seems to work fine now.

same thing here. Along with their music playing. I took a few pictures of it to prove it so I wasn't feeling like I was going insane and it was just me.

displayfireworks1
09-11-2013, 11:18 PM
The pyrotalk forums area should be back to normal.
Unlisted Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DuihON5tj4

CafreakinBOOM
09-12-2013, 02:37 AM
[B]"Thanks Dave for your Quick Action and Taking back Control of Our Site"./B]

I Love PYROTALK and would hate to loose it.

The good thing is that when the revolution is over in SYRIA, they will probably have a big FIREWORKS display.:p

and YES "I said our site".

bweaver1985
09-12-2013, 04:22 PM
The excessive usage violation could have been caused by the attackers attempting to break in. I work for a Major Webhosting company in monitoring and I see it on a daily basis accounts getting compromised and hackers doing all kinds of bad things that cause the webhost to shutdown the account.

supermofunk8
09-12-2013, 09:12 PM
The excessive usage violation could have been caused by the attackers attempting to break in. I work for a Major Webhosting company in monitoring and I see it on a daily basis accounts getting compromised and hackers doing all kinds of bad things that cause the webhost to shutdown the account.

bro they were using suck ass 1990 IBM computers & that damn Music Did Suck!!!!!!

supermofunk8
09-12-2013, 09:16 PM
the pyrotalk forums area should be back to normal.
unlisted video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-duihon5tj4

aye dave you can set the question to >>> what is bc51b lol !!!!!!!!! Everyone should know that 2.1/2'' monster