PDA

View Full Version : Do Any Have A Idea Of What This Might Be???

supermofunk8
09-09-2013, 02:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc0shYU6IuQ
Seems like it has nice breaks and got up there in the sky??

Pyro-T
09-09-2013, 12:38 PM
My first thoughts say a cakebox of pre-loaded 3 inchers.

rppyro
09-09-2013, 06:02 PM
It looks kind of like Sexy Rider or Scuba Diver by worldclass fireworks, but it is not either one of those.

PyroManiacs
09-09-2013, 10:18 PM
It could really be any 9 shot cake. There are only so many effects that are used, in which these are some of the most popular ones. So unless they posted the name, forget about trying to figure it out, lol. :)

Its basically like me posting this and asking what it is.....the only difference is the effects in the original vid are different from the vid im posting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1ATIeqgGwQ&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLEC497AD1075A3B78

CafreakinBOOM
09-10-2013, 03:36 AM
I dont know, but I like them both. PyroManiac nice cake with dragon eggs. Is it called D-DAY?

Wholesale Fireworks
09-10-2013, 04:01 PM
Yes that is AFW D-Day. If you liked that one check out the rest of our 9 shot cakes at www.wfboom.com We have video of them all I think you will like Badlands as well.

PyroManiacs
09-10-2013, 08:21 PM
Going to agree with Ray.... the 9 shot cakes they carry are pretty tight!

I actually just shot off the power 8 assortment on Labor day for the first time.... and for a 1.5" cake, I was pretty impressed. With about 2 shots left I went into a power 10 assortment, and it just kept getting better. After that... a Power 9 assortment, They kicked!! Very good stuff.
It was the first time I used any of the "Power Assortments", and I will continue to use them in my arsenal. :)

Also, the videos dont do the product any justice. Much better in person.

supermofunk8
09-11-2013, 01:04 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone an i agree worldclass has some nice product from what i have saw at kellners and pyromaniac thats a hell of a nice cake D-Day I Think Someone say

joejoer
09-12-2013, 07:04 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone an i agree worldclass has some nice product from what i have saw at kellners and pyromaniac thats a hell of a nice cake D-Day I Think Someone say

That is a wfboom cake not a kellners cake. Also that is not a world class cake that is a AFW cake which is a wfboom line.

supermofunk8
09-12-2013, 09:10 PM
That is a wfboom cake not a kellners cake. Also that is not a world class cake that is a AFW cake which is a wfboom line.

i didnt say this was worldclass i just said they have nice cakes but i have to check out wfboom stuff but i just haven't seen any on the md side

PyroManiacs
09-13-2013, 11:03 AM
supermofunk check your inbox.