PDA

View Full Version : Firing system

pyrokablam
09-05-2013, 01:56 PM
Hi Yall,

I am just getting started in the 1.3g and would like to electric fire my shows. I have been
looking at the Cobra system it's little high in price. So is there another system out there that's
not so exspensive.

Northern Sky
09-05-2013, 02:23 PM
Love my Cobra. It is reliable durable and easily expanded. I went the DIY route originally then went Cobra when my system couldn't handle what I wanted to do. So I pretty much wasted $1,000.00 before taking the plunge. Save your money and pick up a Cobra when you can afford it. Add additional 18Ms when you can or combine systems with friends.

You will not regret the decision. It will hold its value too.

Pyro Nation
09-05-2013, 02:40 PM
+ 1 to the Cobra...

pyrokablam
09-07-2013, 10:19 AM
Thanks guy's

Look like I'll be getting the cobra firing systems. Sometimes you just gotta love your wife
She saw the cobra system and was hooked. She didn't care about the price (somebody call 911)
told me to order it that day. Starting with 18R2 and 3 module. Thats just great:D:D

Thank guys can't wait now for my tpye 54 to come in the mail.

Northern Sky
09-07-2013, 10:38 AM
That is great news. You can have a lot of fun with your new Cobra with 1.4 product and Talons.

SCPyrotechnician
09-08-2013, 06:13 PM
Hi Yall,

I am just getting started in the 1.3g and would like to electric fire my shows. I have been
looking at the Cobra system it's little high in price. So is there another system out there that's
not so exspensive.

Best system(s) out there, in my opinion.

http://www.pyromasterllc.com