PDA

View Full Version : Notice

displayfireworks1
09-03-2013, 10:32 AM
NOTICE

Hello it is displayfireworks1, you may have noticed pyrotalk was down for a number of hours. I received a notice from my provider in regard to excessive usage on pyrotalk. I am working to correct the problem. Because of this, I have to temporarily shut down new registration on the forums. If you are already a registered member this should not affect you. If you are reading this and trying to registered, I expect to correct the issue soon.

Displayfireworks1

supermofunk8
09-03-2013, 03:05 PM
thats a good thing and bad haha good because you have alot of traffic pinging through your servers but bad because your webmaster needs alittle more bytes for his heavy traffic websites but still thanks for the update!!!

CafreakinBOOM
09-05-2013, 03:09 AM
I think its either cynthiafireworks or PyroManiac both of them have caused the excessive usage.

I only got up a couple times this month at 3am to go on PYROTALK. Sorry. I just got to get my PYROTALK ON.

Its like keeping a good lighter in your pocket even if you don't smoke. "Just in case there is a fuse"

PyroManiacs
09-05-2013, 11:04 AM
HAHAHA, Sorry, I just love getting on the forums.... :)

hatsgoods
09-05-2013, 04:26 PM
lol I love that saying
I think its either cynthiafireworks or PyroManiac both of them have caused the excessive usage.

I only got up a couple times this month at 3am to go on PYROTALK. Sorry. I just got to get my PYROTALK ON.

Its like keeping a good lighter in your pocket even if you don't smoke. "Just in case there is a fuse"

displayfireworks1
09-05-2013, 09:25 PM
My webmaster is making some adjustments on the website so we are heading in the right direction. If you are viewing or posting on pyrotalk please do not let this stop you from being part of the site. I will do what it takes to keep the site up and running, an example was there were technical issues occurring on the forums last month , I upgraded and believe those issue are correct. I am fortunate to have traffic on the site from around the world so I will do what it takes to correct errors. I will however keep registration shit down a little longer.