PDA

View Full Version : New to the site, question about where to get the most bang for my bucks

NJ_Pyro
08-21-2013, 12:15 PM
Greetings, long time pyro new to the site. Dave, great job responsibly promoting the hobby to the world. Love your Youtube vids.

I live in the locked down state of NJ where you can't walk the wrong way without committing a crime. Like others I have learned that Phantom is a ripoff, and from what I can tell the other retailers in eastern PA aren't exactly a bargain either. My question is, where can a hobbyist purchase reasonably priced consumer fireworks within a reasonable driving distance (say 4-5 hours) of NJ? Is it possible to buy wholesale somewhere? Not sure of the requirements to buy wholesale? Apologize if this question has been asked a million times before but I appreciate any help folks can provide!

Thanks.

thomask280
08-21-2013, 01:42 PM
Both Sky King and Spirit of 76 offer discounts to pyro forum members. Sky King 65%,noBOGO or coupons-So76 Gold Price list no minimum. They're both in Easton Pa.

RAA516
08-21-2013, 03:41 PM
Kneppys is the place to go and she is a sponsor of the website

Wholesale Fireworks
08-21-2013, 04:12 PM
Welcome to Pyro Talk.....check out http://www.wfboom.com We are Wholesale Fireworks in Ohio. You can give us a call or order on line and we will ship to the closest freight terminal to your home in PA. This will save you a lot of drive time and you still get great prices.
Give us a call 800-356-9626

Ray Hall
Sales Manager

jknepp1954
08-21-2013, 05:50 PM
Both Sky King and Spirit of 76 offer discounts to pyro forum members. Sky King 65%,noBOGO or coupons-So76 Gold Price list no minimum. They're both in Easton Pa.
SO76 in Easton, Pa. is not exactly allowed to sell in PA = long story....

PyroManiacs
08-22-2013, 01:30 AM
Check your inbox..

CafreakinBOOM
08-26-2013, 08:23 PM
" Hey I have a BIG box of FIREWORKS YOU can have for free "

Just Kidding. Welcome to the Forum. Check Craigslist sometimes you can find crazy deals after the fourth.

Kneppys also Look for the CrackerJax I think they are on your side of country...:cool:

jknepp1954
08-28-2013, 12:01 PM
" Hey I have a BIG box of FIREWORKS YOU can have for free "

Just Kidding. Welcome to the Forum. Check Craigslist sometimes you can find crazy deals after the fourth.

Kneppys also Look for the CrackerJax I think they are on your side of country...:cool:
Just to comment - yes the Crackerjacks club, or the Pa Pyro Artists Club, or the NLPC club - all great clubs in the Pa/NJ areas - would be a great way to enhance your new found passion - AND DO IT LEGALLY! You would be required to travel somewhat of a distance as they are NOT held within a 1 hour drive.