PDA

View Full Version : American Slang for CynthiaFireworks..

Firework Crazy
08-15-2013, 09:02 PM
I've been checking on my thread I posted titled " 9 shot..ect." when someone posts a reply of course. I couldn't help but chuckle( laugh ) when she asked what shizzle meant. So....I thought it would be fun to start a thread just for Cynthia.

Shwaysted: a funny way to say wasted/drunk

PyroManiacs
08-16-2013, 05:50 PM
Great thread, this will definitely help Cynthia!

OverKill
08-18-2013, 03:03 AM
He said Shizzzzzle. Let me guess lol. Is it American Crackle? LoL?

cynthiafireworks
08-22-2013, 07:17 AM
I really appreciate your kindness , thank you so much!!! :o
I knew chuckle and giggle and some others, but I still don't know shizzle meant....
BTW, We chinese call the one created a new thread as "楼lou主zhu", which means the holder or the owner of that thread, the abbrevation for that is "LZ", it subsequently get evolutive to "兰州“(a city name of China, in Gansu province) or "烧饼“(a round pie can be eaten or alike)....Isn't the words funny? ...

I hope you will share more slangs with me if you would like to .....Thank you again!

cynthiafireworks
08-22-2013, 07:24 AM
Thank you for your support as well!`~~:)
Great thread, this will definitely help Cynthia!

Firework Crazy
08-25-2013, 03:09 PM
Interesting stuff Cynthia. I'd really enjoy a discussion on how our lives differ being from country's on separate ends of the spectrum.

cynthiafireworks
08-29-2013, 09:13 PM
I would glad to have a discussion with you about the cultural difference if you want. I am available on skype all the time. :)
Interesting stuff Cynthia. I'd really enjoy a discussion on how our lives differ being from country's on separate ends of the spectrum.

Firework Crazy
08-30-2013, 08:49 PM
Sounds good:)..when I get the time though....have been busy lately

PuroJon
08-31-2013, 12:06 PM
Cynthia - a question for you...

It seems to be common that large scale US fireworks buyers either open extension offices in China or work through US consultants based in China. I was curious at why Chinese fireworks manufacturers do not seem to open offices in the US to represent their factories or industry?