PDA

View Full Version : 49S Snowwhite combination cake for CafreakinBoom

cynthiafireworks
08-13-2013, 11:37 PM
Hi, this is mainly for CafreakinBOOM! I just paste this very video below of the 49 shots Snowwhite cake for your tasting since you've given your compliments on the 100 shots Snowwhite in other thread.. :-D

It's just of the moderate of our product quality and designs, not the best one , and it obviously not suitable for US market for now if without alteration or changes...
The effects of this consists of siver tiger tail to silver coconut with white strobe, silver dragon tail up to red coconut with crackling and colorful leaf,mines etc with white strobe....

Hope you enjoy this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agIk7PZXHac&feature=youtu.be

Pyro Nation
08-14-2013, 12:28 AM
Really like that. Good combination of ground to sky effect

cynthiafireworks
08-14-2013, 01:24 AM
Thank you, it can be even better! :)
Really like that. Good combination of ground to sky effect

CafreakinBOOM
08-14-2013, 03:27 AM
THANK YOU;)THANK YOU:oTHANK YOU:cool: I LOVED IT.

I cant wait for you to start making these for the USA Consumer. In my opinion if it was a 500gr cake it would be on top with the best. It is more exciting than one of those 500 gr cakes with the 9 or 12 shots that launch straight-up & pop repeatedly.

Thank You Cynthiafireworks. Please name that firework CafreakinBOOM.:p

Maybe you can make one for PyroManiac1981.

cynthiafireworks
08-14-2013, 11:15 PM
Thank you for your words, it's really a recognition and encouragement to me, and I am so happy to hear that! :D If we have the chance to get into US market, I will definitely name one of the best one in your name or anyone you name it!

And one for Gene :)
THANK YOU;)THANK YOU:oTHANK YOU:cool: I LOVED IT.

I cant wait for you to start making these for the USA Consumer. In my opinion if it was a 500gr cake it would be on top with the best. It is more exciting than one of those 500 gr cakes with the 9 or 12 shots that launch straight-up & pop repeatedly.

Thank You Cynthiafireworks. Please name that firework CafreakinBOOM.:p

Maybe you can make one for PyroManiac1981.

BackwoodsPyro
08-15-2013, 02:03 AM
I think the only way to make this better is to add a break to ever shot, then you could sell them for $100 a cake to the regular joe, and $10 a cake to me... haha jking, but awesome cake, looks great!!!

PyroManiacs
08-15-2013, 11:37 AM
I also agree with CafreakinBoom, some of our US Market 500Gram cakes are just boring having almost exact effects.

Cynthia, I should design one and we can call it PyroManiac. :) That would be so awesome!!

cynthiafireworks
08-15-2013, 09:00 PM
hahaha...Thank you for your compliments, I totally agree to sell you with the price you named as long as the new item with your design feasible and can survive in US market.... :-D It would be a great chance for our factory. I really have an idea to advertise in this forum or try to look for an cooperator in USA who help us in exploring the potential of usa peoples':o needs and we provide all the good products as requests.

I think the only way to make this better is to add a break to ever shot, then you could sell them for $100 a cake to the regular joe, and $10 a cake to me... haha jking, but awesome cake, looks great!!!

cynthiafireworks
08-15-2013, 09:04 PM
Yeah, pls share your minds with me and I bet the new item named Pryomaniac could come true some day :-D Maybe you're the one with precise eyesights ......
I also agree with CafreakinBoom, some of our US Market 500Gram cakes are just boring having almost exact effects.

Cynthia, I should design one and we can call it PyroManiac. :) That would be so awesome!!

Pyro Nation
08-18-2013, 10:44 PM
Well, if u are looking for someone to import products of decent quality.... I am partners with some..LOL

cynthiafireworks
08-22-2013, 07:07 AM
Pyroliffic, thank you for your kindness! :) We're a fast grow-up company and we actually not entered into US market for now, I won't deny any opportunities if there would be some! LOL

I am here want to know more ideas from the end users of fireworks and learn some professional knowledges from you pyro guys, esp for the words in English, most of us in China are speaking Chinglish ! :-D And I knew the american consumers / citizens might have more enthusisam to fireworks than peoples in other countries, I hope you guys won't refuse to help me with that... I just hope so....Thank you!
Well, if u are looking for someone to import products of decent quality.... I am partners with some..LOL

cynthiafireworks
08-22-2013, 07:08 AM
I have my skype id as: cynthiamengxm, if you also have one, pls add me then we could talk more freely....

PyroManiacs
08-22-2013, 08:13 AM
HAHA, she said "Chinglish"... that right there is a slang term for speaking Chinese and English at the same time. Very Well done!

CafreakinBOOM
08-26-2013, 07:59 PM
[QUOTE=cynthiafireworks;18599]Thank you for your words, it's really a recognition and encouragement to me, and I am so happy to hear that! :D If we have the chance to get into US market, I will definitely name one of the best one in your name or anyone you name it!
:-D It would be a great chance for our factory. I really have an idea to advertise in this forum or try to look for an cooperator in USA who help us in exploring the potential of usa peoples' needs and we provide all the good products as requests

OK cynthiafireworks you are now my SISTER in CHINA. Well you came to the right place. Dave is the one to talk to. "He knows which way the current flows in this river of FIREWORKS" Advertising here would be a wise choice.

Have you heard of the PGI ? I would also encourage you to research the PGI. That is where the MONEY meets your POCKET. I am glad to hear you have great STRIDE and Determination.

STRIDE= to move with or as if with long steps to fulfilling dreams, removing boundaries, enhancing , and empowering individuals.

"LOOKS LIKE I WILL GET TO LITE A "CafreakinBOOM" CAKE HERE IN THE USA" .:cool:

Ohhhh. Also you may want to talk to the NATIVE Americans. They are importers as well, and because the laws are different in the TRIBAL LANDS, they could possibly make it easier to import your product. I am not to familiar with all the Legal Details. :confused: They are kind of controlling the market in the State of WASHINGTON. :o

SO YEAH. My Sister. You make those beautiful works of art, and we will be more than happy to light them. :p I dont mind if I burn my finger, when the FIREWORKS are good.:D

cynthiafireworks
08-27-2013, 05:34 AM
CafreakinBOOM :

OK, i will be your sister in China. I must be your elder sister. :)
btw, pls tell me your name,then I will call your name next time instead of call your ID...

And , I will keep your advice in mind and appreciated! :) Thank you!

CafreakinBOOM
09-05-2013, 01:29 AM
;):o 非常歡迎您。請告訴我們您最喜愛的一些煙花。

我也想知道什麼是品牌或標籤的煙花?:p:eek:

supermofunk8
09-09-2013, 02:09 AM
nicee cake!!!!!! its got the best of both worlds bang & display

cynthiafireworks
09-09-2013, 10:02 PM
;):o 非常歡迎您。請告訴我們您最喜愛的一些煙花。

我也想知道什麼是品牌或標籤的煙花?:p:eek:
My dear brother, I am wondering if you googled these Mandarines or you just know them? I won't tell you the brand , actually there're some more better than our products in Liuyang. :)

cynthiafireworks
09-09-2013, 10:04 PM
nicee cake!!!!!! its got the best of both worlds bang & display

Is it true? That's so great to hear your words. I bet you would like to much more better and more beautiful ones if you could be in China.