PDA

View Full Version : The fireworks have stopped. "i have not heard a pop in 5 days"....have you? Where?

CafreakinBOOM
08-13-2013, 07:00 AM
THE FIREWORKS POPS AND BOOMS HAVE STOPPED. "I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING IN 5 DAYS"

IM IN PORTLAND OREGON....

IS IT STILL POPPING OR BOOMING WHERE YOU ARE?
"PLEASE COMMENT WITH LOCATION AND IF IT HAS STOPPED THERE TOO".:(

HERE A BOOM TO CHEER YOU ALL UP.:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNkzPQ_yc-k

westcoastpyro
08-13-2013, 08:53 AM
Things are still poppin in Wa, someone on my street had a nice 15min show Saturday. Makes me want to break out my stash ;)

cynthiafireworks
08-13-2013, 10:05 PM
We here have suspended for more than 40 days already.......No pops, no booms.:)

joejoer
08-31-2013, 11:29 PM
Just lit some tonight in Northeast Ohio.

displayfireworks1
09-01-2013, 12:15 AM
Would I make you mad if I told you this is video of me from tonight? I just returned from Fireworks on the Farm with Scott. This is an unlisted video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_-5ZKrDRQQ

PyroManiacs
09-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Im lighting some of my stash on Labor Day, WOHOO!!

Kickthefog
09-01-2013, 03:38 PM
A little hang-fire there at the end! :)

displayfireworks1
09-01-2013, 09:14 PM
I planned it that way. LOL
You are correct, we spliced in multiple shells to make the finale, it ended up being a happy accident, I hit the finale too soon because of our poor planning. I was glad it stopped half way. Pat installed a backup fuse that came in handy. The little hang fire at the end would make a good video to demonstrate to a new person what a "Hang Fire" is.

CafreakinBOOM
09-05-2013, 12:58 AM
Im happy somebody is having fun. Its nice to see the videos you guys post.
We had this Thunderstorm here in Oregon. "LOUD" I actually went outside to enjoy it and it had Lightning too.:o

I wish we could replicate some of the Lightning Strikes & Thunder into a FIREWORK.

Rick_In_Tampa
06-27-2016, 11:13 AM
I planned it that way. LOL
You are correct, we spliced in multiple shells to make the finale, it ended up being a happy accident, I hit the finale too soon because of our poor planning. I was glad it stopped half way. Pat installed a backup fuse that came in handy. The little hang fire at the end would make a good video to demonstrate to a new person what a "Hang Fire" is.

Dave - Do you have a video on how to incorporate a backup fuse into a mortar rack? If not, could I talk you into making one? :rolleyes:

CTPYRO
06-27-2016, 01:23 PM
All finale chains come with a visco fuse so even if you cut into other chains to make it all one hit you can still leave on the visco on the end of the chain anywhere have a backup incase the chain breaks somewhere which can at times. I like to efire my finale so I can see the whole thing go up and enjoy it....

CafreakinBOOM
06-27-2016, 11:15 PM
I can hear some distant booms as I blog, and it gets me excited.;)

Rick_In_Tampa
06-28-2016, 12:12 AM
All finale chains come with a visco fuse so even if you cut into other chains to make it all one hit you can still leave on the visco on the end of the chain anywhere have a backup incase the chain breaks somewhere which can at times. I like to efire my finale so I can see the whole thing go up and enjoy it....

I'm looking at adding a backup fuse into a 36 shot mortar rack.