PDA

View Full Version : Fire Hawk Brand

rppyro
08-01-2013, 08:22 PM
I have noticed that Dave has been talking about Fire Hawk brand roman candles. There is a guy in Dunbar PA ( Dave has done a video a few years ago on an old manufacturing business that was there) that has been selling fire hawk brand everything for the last two or three years. I have not used their name since they are not a sponsor of PyroTalk. I have bought some of his 500 gram cakes and some canister shells as well. They are good quality fireworks. The canister shells were awesome, a bit pricey though.

PyroManiacs
08-01-2013, 09:55 PM
Retail or wholesale?

PopPop
08-01-2013, 11:59 PM
I'm not familiar with Firehawk Canisters. Do you remember the name of the shells?

displayfireworks1
08-02-2013, 01:12 AM
One of my advertisers Nite Lites in Kentucky sells this brand. If he is at the PGI convention I will try to interview him and see what he can tell us.

NOLApyro
08-02-2013, 01:33 AM
Here is a link to their website https://hopkee.com/
The canister shells are called Commander in Chief. Looks like there's a video of them as well.

PyroManiacs
08-02-2013, 11:29 AM
I wonder if Fire Hawk is a subsidiary brand of Glorious, both of their logos are relevant to a Phoenix, and they are both sold on the same shelves as my wholesaler. Pretty interesting

rppyro
08-02-2013, 04:54 PM
Retail or wholesale?

About $30 for 500gram cakes. He really did not sell buy the case, but you could still buy for an o.k. price. The commander in chief shells are very comparable to excals or bomblastics from Kellners. I believe that they make 1.3 product under the thunderbird name and now they make 1.4 under the firehawk name.