PDA

View Full Version : Share a video of fire igniter with all friends

cynthiafireworks
07-28-2013, 10:14 PM
Hello, this is Cynthia from China. I am really new to this forum, and I will never intentionally violate any of the rules of forum.

As a starter, I want to show this video with all friends here who are loving fireworks so much as like me.

The link is as below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Mttq2EmkM

Firework Crazy
07-28-2013, 10:49 PM
Welcome to the forums!

CafreakinBOOM
07-30-2013, 01:48 AM
Hi Cinthiafireworks Welcome to the forums. We love exchanging views, and LOVE to see that a Lady LOVES fireworks too.

cynthiafireworks
07-30-2013, 03:39 AM
Thank you for your welcome! Glad to know you!

cynthiafireworks
07-30-2013, 03:41 AM
Hi, thank you for your welcome, my name is Cynthia. This forum offers a great opportunity for people loving fireworks to exchange views and ideas.

cynthiafireworks
07-30-2013, 03:44 AM
I will happy to know the relections of the end users of firewoks for all different items, and their likes and dislikes, preference and the potential tendency in market. It'll be greatly appreciated by me if you all would share your minds with me.

Thanks in advance.

PYRO321
07-30-2013, 11:50 AM
Welcome...............

CafreakinBOOM
07-30-2013, 02:35 PM
Hello. cynthiafireworks. I will be posting a new thread in this forum called "Consumer Fireworks LIKES & DISLIKES" Please visit thread. I would like to what you think about some of the product.

I hope this helps. Thanks.

cynthiafireworks
07-30-2013, 09:17 PM
Hi, CafreakinBOOM, thanks for your initiative. I'll definitely visit your thread of the below mention.
Hello. cynthiafireworks. I will be posting a new thread in this forum called "Consumer Fireworks LIKES & DISLIKES" Please visit thread. I would like to what you think about some of the product.

I hope this helps. Thanks.