PDA

View Full Version : Section B Line 18 ATF Form 5400.13/5400.16

CANNONBALL
07-21-2013, 09:24 AM
I have a question about section B line 18 Applicant’s Business and/or Operations Premises are:.
I was watching the 1st video over filling out the form, I notice when you got to line 18 in the video it stated underneath it *If rented or leased, please provide the name, address and telephone number of the owner of the property.
The form you sent does not have that list and even the form on the ATF website does not have that under line 18. I rent the home I live at. So do I still need to list the owner info of the property? Or maybe go as far typing up a Approval letter with all there info and also stating they have no problems with me obtaining the type 54 license while living on there property.

Thanks for your time

Engalwood
07-26-2013, 08:02 AM
I am not sure on the question but I would think you would list the owner of the house, and just ask em if they do not mind you getting your 54...

Might I ask were in Indiana you are? I am in the process on filling mine out as well, have everything done but the magazine part. I need to find one or have a contingency plan. Might I ask what you are going to be doing? Maybe we could help each other out.

displayfireworks1
07-26-2013, 08:38 AM
Put your name and address in that section. If I want to visit you I do not have to have your landlords permission. I will assume you do not have a magazines on the property. In general do not become overly worried and read into questions on the form. It is not a test, the ATF is not going to say you wrote information on line 88 that should be on line 87 so your answer is wrong. They will correct this types of things during the interview and most likely ask you to initial the correction. Concentrate on the key elements of the process and once you obtain those mail it in.

CANNONBALL
07-26-2013, 10:20 AM
Hey thanks for the feedback I really appreciate the help.

I am in northern Indiana and right now I am having some issues trying to find a class B distributor that has contingency plan. I found one distributor in the North American Fireworks trade directory. When I contacted them to find out what I needed to do to get a contingency setup with them, they asked me how much I planned on spending I told them between $1,000 to $2,000 they told me that it wasn't enough to do business with them. So right now I am searching to try to find more distributor's in my 100 mile range. If any one got a list of good distributor's in northern Indiana I would appreciate the info.

Thanks for your time and help

PyroManiacs
07-26-2013, 12:57 PM
Ive never heard of a fireworks company that does not like money.

displayfireworks1
07-26-2013, 02:05 PM
You just said you have the North American Fireworks Trade directory? Why don't you just continue to look in there. We are not going to list all the fireworks distributors in the your tri-state area. You can also visit my sponsor page there are people selling fireworks there also.
http://pyrotalk.com/sponsors.php

CANNONBALL
07-27-2013, 09:32 AM
I am not expecting anyone to list out distributors in the tri-state area. I am still searching thru the North American Fireworks Trade directory looking at IL, MI, and OH. Pyro yes I agree with you on what your saying it thru me for a loop when they told me that.

jknepp1954
07-27-2013, 12:07 PM
I think Denny Lynch of Lynch Imports are an advertiser - but down in southern Indiana

CANNONBALL
07-27-2013, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the Info I will look into that