PDA

View Full Version : Wholesale fireworks near Utah.

Phaedrus
07-20-2013, 01:11 PM
This has probably been asked before, maybe not, but does anyone know of a good wholesale fireworks shop for 1.4 in or near Utah? My guess is I will have to go to Wyoming but I don't know of any really good ones up there. Any help or reference would be great. Thanks.

josereyn74
07-20-2013, 08:32 PM
Hi Phaedrus,
The only companies that are in Utah that I can find is American Promotional Events, INC. It looks like they deal with TNT fireworks among others. They're in Sandy. Another one is in Moab (if you want to travel that far) Called Fullam's Fireworks. Although I don't know if they do consumer (1.4g) wholesale. If you want their numbers, send me a private message. I don't know how good they are, but if your serious about it call them and see if they can send you a price list. One that I used to always go to out there when I lived in Utah was Winco fireworks in Evanston. They were pretty good. Hope this helps.

Phaedrus
07-23-2013, 08:46 PM
Thanks Josereyn74 I'll look into those, I guess my next question is has anyone ever shipped from wfboom.com across country. Their prices are hard to pass up and it looks like they have a huge selection. I'm wondering what kind of shipping cost I would need to tack on to those prices though.