PDA

View Full Version : 1.3 Suppliers near S/E PA area

firefighter5145
07-02-2013, 02:59 PM
Hello,
I have received Dave's videos and had time to watch them over the past few weeks. I have started filling out for my BATFE license but have a questions in regards to contigency storage and purchasing. I have not had any luck locating any 1.3 suppliers anywhere within a reasonable distance of Dover, Delaware. Kellners is like 6.5 hour drive away and so is the one outfit from Dallas, PA. Does anyone have the same dilemma located around the northern Delaware, S/E PA area???

Ken

displayfireworks1
07-02-2013, 03:51 PM
I keep trying to tell people in the 1.3 fireworks business to become part of this website because many times people cannot find them. If they do not advertise, how will anyone know they exist? If you are out there reading this and want new 1.3 customers please contact me.
Remember you do not necessarily have to find a fireworks dealer in your own state, look at neighboring states. If you need to know the fireworks dealers in United States, I can recommend these directories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4jdiEJZsdY
http://www.fireworksnews.com/Item/M34

PYRO321
07-02-2013, 05:18 PM
I was going thru the same thing and i'm from new jersey but need ones close to Pennsylvania also i'm kinda ticked i spend the money on the dvd's and been tring to get help from dave on the forms and i try here with pm's and email's but dave you never get back to me. i know it is busy time of year but damn brother atleast let me know to get in touch maybe down the road after the holidays cause i don't want to fill the forms out wrong plus had questions and didn't want to throw personal info. out there. Anyway good info. on the site so far and dvd's where great help in the info. needs department lol thanks.

displayfireworks1
07-02-2013, 05:50 PM
First, let me say this is a busy time of year for me. I am running a one man operation, kicking out videos, dealing with many inquiries and trying to keep my website alive.. The ATF DVD package I am selling at $23.00 is a deal. Many people watch the DVD’s and move into action, some people may not grab the concept or get lost in the details. All the information is in the package. There are many people today that have the ATF license thanks to the package.
To those that need help beyond the DVD/application package I am considering starting a consulting service for a fee. I helped people by making phone calls to ATF offices, working out problems, researching etc. This takes time. However, it is something one can do on their own.

PYRO321
07-02-2013, 07:33 PM
I understand what your saying and all i'm saying is a reply would have been nice. i also know this does not come easy or 123 but in the dvd you use the old form and it is not like the new for and for a few questions i did not want to mess up that's all. as for charging a fee for help i don't mind i have gotten a ton of free info. from your videos and anyway i can help you or the website and forum i will do my best i'm not out for a free ride just no one seems to know the amount of info. on this matter that you do. no need to get all up in a bunch about it all i was asking was for a little help that you your self say online and in the video just contact me i will support you and help in anyway again i thanks you for the info. and help but on this matter i thought you would be the best to talk to also sorry for hijack the thread it seem to be the only way to get a response that i don't think i'm asking too much to get.

Pyro Nation
07-02-2013, 10:10 PM
Also can ask some others on here who have used the DVD's to fill out the form and have there license. I have mine almost 3 yrs now because of Dave's DVD.