View Full Version : ATF Application help

EasyEast
06-26-2013, 09:32 PM
Hello to all who have there ATF type 54 licenses.

I'm applying for mine and having trouble answering number 13 on the application. Below is the question. I live in California where fireworks are illegal. If it's a display company shooting them off then its legal. How do I answer this one. I found a section in the fireworks hand book for California. Can I use California Health and Safety Code
Section 12500-12759 State Fireworks Law to answer this, or do I have to obtain a permit to be able to answer this one.:confused:

13. Is a State or local license or permit required for explosive business and/or operations? (If yes, provide license/permit numbers;if applied for license/permit but not yet obtained, provide date of application.)

Any help would be great on answering and clarifying this so I understand it better.

Thanks
Eesan

displayfireworks1
06-26-2013, 09:45 PM
Did you purchase my ATF DVD package recently?

PYRO321
06-27-2013, 12:06 AM
This is funny cause i'm in nj and wondering the same thing for my state. dave i emailed ya but did not get a reply or phone call back i have a few other questions further into the app. i can't figure out. sorry to jump in but i thought shoot two birds with one mortar lol.

Pyro Nation
06-27-2013, 01:23 AM
sent ya a pm RAZR