PDA

View Full Version : Recycled Cakes for Roman Candle Racks

PyroJoeNEPA
06-19-2013, 09:21 PM
I had a couple nice spent 21 shot fan cakes from last year that I am using for Roman Candle racks.
I have a piece of quick match fusing the first row of seven Silver Twisty Kicks going to a 3" piece of 1/4" time fuse [9 second delay] then going to seven Code Blue Candles, another 3" 9 second time delay, and another seven Silver Twisty Kicks.
I used a hand paper hole punch [got a a yard sale for $0.10] to punch holes in the quick match for the visco fuse from the candles & then taped it to the top of the candles.
Got too dark to finish them tonight but I am posting pics so you can see what the thing looks like.

PyroManiacs
06-19-2013, 10:38 PM
For some reason, I can never view any pics that are posted on these forums. I can see the thumbnail, but NOPE, not the bigger image.

crackerbomb
06-20-2013, 12:29 AM
I can't see them either. Pyro joe you need to change your name to Pyro McGuiver. LOL

PyroManiacs
06-20-2013, 12:33 AM
Pyro McGuiver. LOL

HAHA, very fitting!!

PyroJoeNEPA
06-20-2013, 10:02 AM
I can't see them either. Pyro joe you need to change your name to Pyro McGuiver. LOL

That is an idea--however--I'd be an Italian with a Scottish name--sounds like an identity crisis since the Italians are big on pyro. Don't hear much about pyro in Scotland...?????
Now I'm gonna run out & buy some more duct tape & sharpen my Swiss Army Knife..........

Rocketshooter
06-21-2013, 11:13 PM
Joe we think alike, I have two gold dust cakes (49 shot) that I am using as candle racks. They are a perfect fit for smaller sized candles and a great way to get rid of some these candles I have accumulated over the years. Even plain 10 shot candles look geat when shot in mass.

porcelmc
07-02-2013, 03:58 PM
I can't view these pics either. I tried to right click and open in a new tab but that didn't work. I even copied the picture URL and pasted into a new window and still nothing.