PDA

View Full Version : Soaring Eagle- Yin Yang Shells....Anybody?

GApyroCHICK
06-13-2013, 05:24 PM
Can anyone help me out with video or review of the Soaring Eagle Yin Yang shells.
I'm looking for something a lil bit different for a filler type shell. Thought these might give the filler a little something extra.

Anyone have an experience with these?

Thanks!

Firework Crazy
06-14-2013, 06:08 AM
Sorry bro the video doesn't exist. Soaring eagle Liuyang Factory is what I came up with..that's it. Those shells don't exist on the web.

PyroManiacs
06-14-2013, 08:50 AM
I have searched also. Videos do not exist.

What kind of filler are you looking for? Im sure there are shells in the US that exist that we have never heard of. Just do some random searching and see what you come up with.

jknepp1954
06-14-2013, 09:25 AM
If you find them and use them - let me know as I may possibly have access to them next year - i only like to use "good" shells in my store and shows....

GApyroCHICK
06-14-2013, 11:57 AM
Sorry bro the video doesn't exist. Soaring eagle Liuyang Factory is what I came up with..that's it. Those shells don't exist on the web.

Yea, I looked around a bit before I threw the question out there. I appreciate you looking!

I have searched also. Videos do not exist.

What kind of filler are you looking for? Im sure there are shells in the US that exist that we have never heard of. Just do some random searching and see what you come up with.

I'm not looking for anything specific. This was just an option available to me. Thought it would be a nicer type "junk shell" since they have the two color break. The kind that you throw in here and there in back of smaller cake, etc.

Thanks everyone! I might get them just because now! If I do, I'll be sure to let everyone know how they turn out.

Bluebones
06-22-2013, 10:44 AM
I've got a case of them for this year, was kinda disappointed in the effect (kinda like the smiley face shells), I would consider them a regular ball shell. Good cheap filler.