PDA

View Full Version : The Brothers International Group Video

displayfireworks1
05-14-2013, 10:54 AM
This video is courtesy of one of my advertisers Epic Fireworks United Kingdom. It will give you an idea of the magnitude and diversification that may be typical of some of the larger fireworks companies in China.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4njdv28GT4

Lato
05-14-2013, 10:57 PM
love brothers fireworks been using them for years. the company i buy my fireworks from sell mostly brothers brand. Thank you for posting this video Dave. Oh btw they do an awesome job on their prices luv shopping with them. They are located in southern middle tennessee. not sure if i can post the link to their website or facebook page but if ok let me know and i will post it for anyone interested.

EpicFireworks
05-16-2013, 04:00 AM
Hi Dave,
Many thanks for sharing the video.
Yes, i agree, Brothers Pyrotechnics do make very very good product....they are not the cheapest...but you get what you pay in this world :)
Cheers
Paul

displayfireworks1
05-16-2013, 10:51 AM
A few of my advertisers are selling various fireworks brands including Brothers Fireworks. If you are posting links, I prefer them to links to people that are my advertisers selling these fireworks. Remember many of the fireworks distributors advertising with me ship fireworks to other states. Of course, if you live in the United Kingdom Epic Fireworks will be glad to sell you some fireworks.

Lato
05-16-2013, 11:50 PM
Thnx for letting me know they ship to other states, will have to start checking out those links. Thnx :)