PDA

View Full Version : fireworks vid coming thus sunday

hatsgoods
04-23-2013, 10:50 AM
i will be doing the trenton thunder fireworks this saturday (4/27). the game starts at 7pm and the fireworks will shoot about 9-9:30pm. this is their first fireworks show of their season. i will make shure to have all 3 cams going. i plan on puting one cam on the finalie, the other the sky and the have my head cam on to show most of ground zero. if you want to come to the game, the tickets are $12 for basic seats. im not shure what their web site is but im shure you can just google them

crackerbomb
04-23-2013, 07:13 PM
can't wait to see the video.

hatsgoods
04-26-2013, 04:57 PM
first fireworks show of the season it tommrow at the trenton thunders at their home feild arm & hammer in trenton. the funny thing is its my first show of 2013 and its the teams first home game of the 2013 season. i will try to have the vid edited and post by sunday night, please bear with me as i wont be home at least till 12:30 - 1 am in the morring so most likey ill sleep in. thanks check back about dinner time sunday for the video and the latest it will be up by tuesday afternoon.

PyroManiacs
04-28-2013, 05:23 PM
Too bad we werent allowed to record the racks up close.

Pyro Nation
04-28-2013, 09:10 PM
Really they wouldnt let you.. I wonder why

PyroJoeNEPA
04-29-2013, 11:37 AM
Maybe they don't want to disclose what brand/size shells they were using--or possible a shell count?

PyroManiacs
04-29-2013, 12:31 PM
I would think that is the case, along with the fact that if there is an accident during a commercial show... There would be no video witness.

mike2255
04-30-2013, 09:30 AM
I have to imagine if this was a show you were geting paid on to work, the head crew member did not want you videoing the setup while others were working to get the display ready. I myself have been the head of hundreds of firework shows over the years and wouldnt be too pleased if mycrew members were video taping the setup up instead of working. If they want to video tape the show, by all means have at it....just when its time to work, its time to work. Plus every company has their own secrets that they dont like to share with other companies.

Maybe just something to throw in your back pocket, if you enjoy doing commercial displays you dont want to piss the people off that will continue to call you back to work.

PyroManiacs
04-30-2013, 02:30 PM
Yes, I have also thought about that too.