PDA

View Full Version : New for 2013

Forti1bs
04-01-2013, 09:07 PM
Has anyone tried any new products for 2013, I am looking for suggestions for buying shells, cakes etc... for this year and was wondering about anything new that might have come out. I realize some companies are not out yet, but what do we have thats good?

Thanks

displayfireworks1
04-01-2013, 09:24 PM
It looks like you are from Michigan; consider getting your ATF Type 54 User of Display Fireworks license. Then you will find a whole bunch of new products.

jknepp1954
04-02-2013, 05:52 AM
Also - if one attends the dozens of spring demos throughout the country - you will also see first hand the many great new products on the market for 2013.
BTW - I will be posting very shortly an official announcement of our Demo at Kneppy's Fireworks here on May 4! :D

Forti1bs
04-04-2013, 04:11 AM
Hi all, my type 54 is being worked on, I have a letter of contingent storage coming to me. For the past three years I have been shooting 1.3 shows with Captain Boom fireworks and Wolverine fireworks. Was just wondering about new consumer stuff?

:D

displayfireworks1
04-04-2013, 09:54 AM
I do not make any secret about preferring everyone purchase fireworks from my advertisers. I would suggest going to the Sponsor Page of pyrotalk and click on the banners and check out everyone’s website. Many of my advertisers have listings of new products, some have videos. Almost all of them update their websites. I see you are from Michigan, please note some of my advertisers are shipping cases of fireworks all over the country.
I may be attending some demos this month so hang on a little longer for some demo videos.
http://pyrotalk.com/sponsors.php

Wholesale Fireworks
04-10-2013, 01:28 PM
http://www.wfboom.com/catalog.html

this link will take you to all the new items we offer for 2013. Check out our website, we have over 300 product videos for you to watch.

valmo2379
04-10-2013, 04:01 PM
hello wholesale fireworks, I would like to know how the online selling fireworks work in the USA, in France, Class 2 products are only sold to adult (18 years old for the majority in France) on presentation of identity card proving the buyer Have the majority

ps: you have a very good selection of fireworks, if I lived in the U.S. I buy on your website: D

Wholesale Fireworks
04-11-2013, 02:47 PM
Valmo2379 - Thank you for your inquiry. We can sell fireworks on line but we are restricted to whom we can sell and where we can ship by the individual state laws. Each state has its own laws so we do our best to keep informed on all fireworks laws. Shipping regulations vary as well so we are working with the freight companies on a daily basis to stay current. Thank you for visiting our site, and if you have a facebook page, be sure to "LIKE" our page to stay in contact.