PDA

View Full Version : new videos from dave?

pyroeg19
03-30-2013, 05:12 PM
Hey dave

remember the good old days when you would shoot 1.4g cakes and stuff and make videos and we all loved it...lol any chance we are going to see and videos of you shooting some cakes and stuff like the old days?:D

displayfireworks1
03-30-2013, 06:10 PM
April 1st is the traditional start of the fireworks season. Right now, I am planning what activities I will be doing; there are demos, holiday celebrations, PyroFest, the Pyrotechnic Guild International convention, July 4th, private displays etc.
I am busy working with website issues and advertisers. It takes a lot for me to keep things going, plus I want pyrotalk and my YouTube channel to keep progressing. I have over 600 videos posted, plus there are some unlisted videos on the website. I guess some people have seen them all. I have a few videos for sale on the website that are very inexpensive under the “buy Videos” category. You can check those out.

pyroeg19
03-31-2013, 11:50 AM
dave i love all your videos and have seen them all many times... but ill tell you the best ones i thought were the ones where u just took a couple of cakes out to the shooting range or a field and did a review of them....i just feels more like a dave video lol... can't wait to see the new stuff coming out hopefully they are free!!!

PyroManiacs
03-31-2013, 03:57 PM
Yea, cant wait for the whole next shlew of videos for this upcoming season!!