View Full Version : Cool B-2 and fireworks

displayfireworks1
03-09-2013, 08:09 PM
Kansas City Chiefs opening day 2012. The singer starts out pretty slow but picks up the pace when the B2 gets close. B2 flown out of Whiteman AFB in Knob Noster, Missouri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYjdbCEzHrA

PyroManiacs
03-10-2013, 12:08 AM
Very Awesome. A few years back, We actually had a B2 flying around over North East Philadelphia. Dont really remember why it was flying around though. I do know they mentioned something about it on the news. But none-the-less it was an awesome sight to see in person!

Glasscitypyro
03-11-2013, 01:11 PM
B2's are cool but I listen to f-16's fly over my house on a daily bases seing as the 180th fighter wing is down the road.

thomask280
03-12-2013, 10:26 AM
Because of budget cut-backs the Defense Dept. is supposed to eliminate flyovers.

Marine pyro
04-19-2013, 08:34 PM
They did eliminate flyovers and they grounded the blue angles. Only cool thing I have to add is I work on the Hercules KC-130T very small plane compared to a c-5.

PyroJoeNEPA
04-20-2013, 11:41 AM
Great video, Dave!!
Makes me PROUD to be a USAF Veteran. 511th Tactical Fighter Wing.
I am, however, amazed & very disappointed that it is necessary to tell people to stand & especially--to remove their hats--as a sign of respect for our country & the National Anthem. Shame on our school systems!!!

Marine pyro--the C5 Galaxy has been around for quite a long time. I remember the first time I saw one: it was at Korat AFB in Thailand in 1972 & I was on the flight line working on a F105 Wild Weasel just as they were opening the nose up...I thought I was seeing things!
The B2 is an incredible weapons platform compared to our old B52's. Hopefully, some day I will get to see one.

pyromustang
04-20-2013, 03:26 PM
I am, however, amazed & very disappointed that it is necessary to tell people to stand & especially--to remove their hats--as a sign of respect for our country & the National Anthem. Shame on our school systems!!! joe You took the words out of my mind. thanks dave. from a proud d.a.v.

Marine pyro
04-22-2013, 11:28 PM
Yeah I have the C-5s across the flight line from myself but they are transitioning them all over to the C-17s I guess it's more cost efficient. I'm hoping to see the f-35 that the marine corps has but I'm not to sure if ill see 29 plans anytime soon.